Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
President Obama’s uncle summoned to meeting with immigration officials to discuss deportation to Kenya

04/03/2012 5:50 PM

FRAMINGHAM -- President Obama’s uncle, Onyango Obama, must appear at a meeting next week at the offices of US Immigration and Customs Enforcement in Burlington to discuss his deportation to Kenya, a person with direct knowledge of his case said today.

The new development came a week after Onyango Obama resolved drunken driving charges and a day after the state Registry of Motor Vehicles issued him a hardship driver’s license so he could get to his job as manager at two Metrowest liquor stores.

It is unclear whether Obama, the half-brother of the president’s late father, will ultimately be deported. Obama was last ordered deported in 1992. But he never left. He arrived today at his house in Framingham carrying grocery bags and wearing a baseball cap. He rushed inside without comment.

Obama’s drunken driving arrest in August attracted international attention because it revealed that he had been living in the United States illegally since the 1992 deportation order. He was the second presidential relative found to be living in the United States illegally.

:heart:

Destee

drat! i started to jump on the "allatime gotta be pickin on .." bandwagon, but if he ignored an order that long ago (whether it was warranted or not is another issue) there might oughta be consequences.

"second relative"?? er ... well, shoot; i guess there be "scoff-laws" all over, eh? but President Brother-[The]Man oughta have a bit of a chat with his relatives, being as how he's all out in the open and under a microscope and stuff like that.

and out the other side of the mouth:

"1992"? why they gotta bring it up now? "republican conspiracy"!!! :lol:

or maybe because he has been here ILLEGALY since 1992? you know thats what happens when you live in a country illegally and ignore their laws. hows about stopping the double standard because you like the color of his skin and uphold the law of YOUR nation. or do you not consider yourself american since your signature clearly says you are african first. as for me i am AMERICAN and i uphold the laws of my country!

or maybe because he has been here ILLEGALY since 1992? you know thats what happens when you live in a country illegally and ignore their laws. hows about stopping the double standard because you like the color of his skin and uphold the law of YOUR nation. or do you not consider yourself american since your signature clearly says you are african first. as for me i am AMERICAN and i uphold the laws of my country!
started to go ahead and ignore your tripe until somebody finally bans you, but you seem to be talking directly to me with your reference to my signature.

if you are able to comprehend what you read, you should note that i did make reference to the earlier deportation order having been ignored for so long.

fool!

i am Life first
i am Human second
i am African third
i am American fourth
i am American Vet fifth

each stage adds solidity to the foundation for the next

while you are upholding the laws of the land, i put my life on the line to make sure you could do that!! how about you? are you a vet or a civilian?

actually i was medically retired from the army in 2007 for injuries sustained. so yes i am a vet. 11b infantry. I am an american, i was born in america, my skin may be brown, my race may be black, my ancestry may be from africa but I AM AMERICAN!!

edit: quite honestly if you were not born in africa you are not african american, if you were born in america and are black you are american and that is it. If you moved here from africa you are an african american. You dont go to brazil and say "im an african brazilian or an african israeli" do you? No, its simply illogical unless it is to denote a sense of power and seperation of classes in america.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back