Black People Politics : President Bush address of African American History Month

dustyelbow

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 25, 2005
http://www.state.gov/r/pa/ei/wh/80477.htm

President Bush of the United States of America said:
The theme of this year's African American History Month is, "From Slavery to Freedom: Africans in the Americas." For hundreds of years, the people of Africa were brought -- were bought and sold by colonial merchants and transported as cargo to this hemisphere. The journey endured by millions of Africans is one of the largest migrations of history, and one of the great crimes of history. For the men, women, and children who survived this journey, life in the New World was a life in chains. They toiled for the bread that others would eat. They were often denied even the comfort of suffering together. And their families were broken up when a spouse or child was sold.

Yet despite these assaults on culture and humanity, the children of Africa persevered. They kept faith that the freedom that God intended for all would one day be theirs. And across this hemisphere in different places and at different times, that faith would be redeemed.

STILL NO APOLOGY for the FEDERAL GOVERNMENTS ROLE in ALLOWING MURDERS, MAIMING, RAPES, BEATINGS, UNJUSTIFIED SUFFERING, ETC (MEANING YOU CAN ADD YOUR OWN INTERPRETATION)

That's the PRESIDENT and that's the NATION AT WORK.

Oh well.

The only thing any white president or white congressperson should say is "we are sorry for what happened to your ancestors and are willing to work to help you find your ancestors that my ancestors took away from you"

Anything else they or them uncle tom house negros say about african american history I will not bother listening to because its a diversion from the truth like anything else they have to say

Yes its our jobs to find our true selves and our great african ancestors but it was this government that did that so they are also responsible for that...

Sorry if I sound angry but I am sick of these people bringing up famous black leaders in america and then say nothing about our ancestors at all..obviously they want to cover that up..

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back