Black People Politics : President Bush address of African American History Month

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by dustyelbow, Feb 14, 2007.

1. dustyelbow

dustyelbow Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21
    http://www.state.gov/r/pa/ei/wh/80477.htm

STILL NO APOLOGY for the FEDERAL GOVERNMENTS ROLE in ALLOWING MURDERS, MAIMING, RAPES, BEATINGS, UNJUSTIFIED SUFFERING, ETC (MEANING YOU CAN ADD YOUR OWN INTERPRETATION)

That's the PRESIDENT and that's the NATION AT WORK.

Oh well.

2. dustyelbow

dustyelbow Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21
  3. torch

torch Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    The only thing any white president or white congressperson should say is "we are sorry for what happened to your ancestors and are willing to work to help you find your ancestors that my ancestors took away from you"

Anything else they or them uncle tom house negros say about african american history I will not bother listening to because its a diversion from the truth like anything else they have to say

Yes its our jobs to find our true selves and our great african ancestors but it was this government that did that so they are also responsible for that...

Sorry if I sound angry but I am sick of these people bringing up famous black leaders in america and then say nothing about our ancestors at all..obviously they want to cover that up..