The Front Porch : "Premium Membership" Launched

Nita

Feb 9, 2001
Arkansas
Occupation
youth volunteer
yes

everything seems to be in order Destee. I think you have handled this whole deal very well. Turtle, yes we need to pray and keep the faith.
Thanks

LovelyGoldenOne

Apr 16, 2003
...down south...
Occupation
College Student, Bookstore Clerk
i wish this site the best...and i'll be back as a premium member one day:) i'm glad i had the experience of being on this site...
i love ya'll

Lovelyg

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
surely u will sistah don't give up on the thoughts
and truely we all understand your side of it there's
a blessing for u indeed .

NNQueen

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 9, 2001
sistahisis said:
Congratulations Destee!!

Can we pay on a month-to-month basis or does it have to be a lump sum? :deal:
Hi Sister Isis :wave: Welcome to the community and thank you for supporting Destee.com. To answer your question, yes, Premium Members can pay on a month-to-month basis.

I'd like to extend to you the invitation to join sisters in "Sister Chat" every Tuesday evening at 8pm in the Voice Chat Classroom. This is for sisters only and we have a great time discussing topics of interest to us, laughing and supporting each other. I think you'll like it. Make sure you have a working microphone when you come though. We don't want you to miss the opportunity to speak to us and tell us what you think!

Peace and see you around!
Queenie :spinstar:

sistahisis

Sep 28, 2003
Inglewood, California
NNQueen said:
Hi Sister Isis :wave: Welcome to the community and thank you for supporting Destee.com. To answer your question, yes, Premium Members can pay on a month-to-month basis.

I'd like to extend to you the invitation to join sisters in "Sister Chat" every Tuesday evening at 8pm in the Voice Chat Classroom. This is for sisters only and we have a great time discussing topics of interest to us, laughing and supporting each other. I think you'll like it. Make sure you have a working microphone when you come though. We don't want you to miss the opportunity to speak to us and tell us what you think!

Peace and see you around!
Queenie :spinstar:

:grouphug: Thanks for the response and the invitation Queenie!!

Unfortunately, I can't join in Sister Chat for a couple more weeks seeing as how we neglected to pay our internet bill :bawling: :geek: and my only access to the internet is at work.

I'll be there once I'm up and running at home!! :peace:

Sistah Isis

OmoObatala

Oct 7, 2002
San Francisco
Occupation
Admin Assistant
Membership

To the family:

I feel like I am being stripped of my right. I have been a memeber since 2002 and now I am being asked to pay to have the feature of private IM that is the only beef I have but I understand. That everthing is a business. Everyone must make a profit in order to feel like something was created and or built. I can't afford to become a memeber esp. since I am losing funding, these are hard times and I understand. But I will still keep on keeping.....

Love
Exodus-

panafrica

Aug 24, 2002
The Diaspora
I am glad that you will continue to come Exodus. But if you fully understood as you say, then you'd understand that this isn't about making a profit. Indeed, this is about survival. If this community does not start receiving funds, it won't be around. The premium membership was not started to "punish" it was initiated to make sure everyone: New & Old members alike will enjoy this community for years to come.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

Life is a poem, love is the pen.
Charles Thompson wrote on Enki's profile.
Good evening
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love:
Destee wrote on Charles Thompson's profile.
Hi Chuck ... is that you?!!! ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! ... :yaay: ... I sure hope so! I have thought of you often! If it is not you, sorry for writing on your profile page @Charles Thompson and Welcome! ... :wave: