Premium Member

Discussion in 'Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions' started by Sangofa, Sep 16, 2004.

1. Sangofa

Sangofa Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    I would like to be a Premium Member. The only thing that is stopping is that I don't feel comfortable with placing my information of the internet. Is there a way that I can join without putting my info on the web? Can I send a payment directly to the headquarters? Can I recieve info through e-mail? :new:

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,689
    Hi Sister Sangofa !!! :wave:

Thank you so very much for loving the community enough to help us sustain it! :love:

Yes, you can send your Premium Membership payment via regular mail, to the address below. You can send a check or money order made payable to "Destee." Please include your forum username on the payment, so i can know it is for you.

Destee
    P. O. Box 180512
    Mobile, AL 36618

Thank you so much Sister! Gosh! Wow! Thank you for the consideration! :grouphug:

If you have any other questions, i'm right here.

:heart:

Destee

3. Sangofa

Sangofa Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2

Destee:hiya:,
    I still plan to become a premium member but there are somethings I need to take care of before I finalize everything. I should be ready next month. I really enjoy the website I have learned so much from here. :number1:

4. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,689
    Thank You Sister Sangofa ... :love:

I certainly understand and am honored that you'd even consider helping our community remain.

Lord Willing, we'll be right here next month :grouphug: and :kiss: and :bowdown: to our newest Premium Member! :wink:

:heart:

Destee