The Front Porch : Premium Member Monthly Winners!

newyear2.gif

In the Spirit of Sankofa and PurpleMoons!

PurpleMoons said:
newyear_4.gif
HAPPY NEW YEAR DESTEE FAMILY!

It is truly a blessing to be able to say those words to you all. For me it means we have made the long haul through 2007. We have made it to a point in time where new things will continue to present itself to us. A time for new decisions, choices, creations, experiences, while growing stronger and more knowledgeable all the while.​

To help kick in the New Year…Destee.com is proud to present its first 1-month free Premium Membership giveaway to the posters in the open forums. Members will be selected according to the most active, creative, and/or thought provoking post of the month. This prize will be given away every month to a member selected by the moderating team. So come on family, open up that dialogue. Put those thoughts in black and white. You never know who may be reading, acknowledging your support of others, and/or admiring your creative expressions.
Next months winner can be you!

This month’s prize goes to....

animation_6.gif

Sister Truetothecause!

Not only does this Sister post some great threads, but also her video displays are innovative. She reads and responds to posts all over our home. Sits in on the classes given in chat, and shares love and encouragement needed to heal a powerful nation.

Congratulations Sister Truetothecause! It is an honor to present this award to you!

Abena (truetothecause),

Well done good and faithful servant! Well done!

Thank yous

Thank you for the appreciation and award!!!!
I think this is an outstanding way to encourage us all to continue to give our best to each other.
Destee raised the question a while back about the benefits for revolutionaries; this is an example of what makes the struggle worthwhile in material and spiritual ways. Asante sana (thank you much) and aluta continua ("the struggle continues").
OldSoul

Blessings Fam.

s
m
h (hands on my idy hips)
I come in here and find this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All I see is Flashes and Blue I did not Know what was going on!!!!!!!
:x:

:qqb023:
Yall are so wonderful I do not know what to do with myself........
First of I would Like to wish everybody a Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!
Most Definitely, and a Blessed one :flowers:
And I do not know what to say........:thinking: :qqb018:
Thank You!!!!!!!!
SO Very Much!
The Love is real!!!!!!
:flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Thank You Destee You are so Beautiful:flowers:
All I can do is continue and try to bring the love out here!!!!!
:D
I hope everyone is having too much Fun!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations to my Peeps!!!!!!!!!!

My Sister Ms. Hopelisromantic
Brother OldSoul......(very well deserved)
And the sister who is true with the Trinity
Truetothecause!!!!!!!!!

It is an Honor to share this truly!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back