Black Teenagers : PREGNANT

Discussion in 'Black Teenagers - Teenz Exprezzed!' started by babyshy1, Nov 24, 2005.

1. babyshy1

babyshy1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +12
    Before i go any further I'am not pregnant.I haven't even had sex. Does anyone ever feel like they should just follow their instincts?Or what their dreams say? I constantly keeping having these dreams about this girl we used to be close friends from the age of 3-11. She is 16 and is now pregnant.These are not my words but shes known as the neighbour hood **** because she's always with different boys and her friends claim when they go over there a different boy is in her bed.Everytime i see this girl smoking i feel bad for the baby because im worried that it'll affect her. anyway in my dreams this is what happens:

I go to the store and i see her,i havent spoken to her in about 5yrs but i then say "Oh wow your pregnant congratulations" and she looks at me funny then says great,then i say"that great how far are you?" and she tells me then she invites me to her house to see the ultra scans i go over there and as soon as i leave i call her and i tell her that if she needs anything she knows where i am(even though i dont have her cell phone number) this is weird but before these dream,somethings been telling me that she needs my help.

Also in one of the dreams the baby was born and i found myself looking after the baby because she didnt care and went off to see someone. I dont know these dreams mean. Can someone try and help me out? A.S.AP

2. spicybrown

spicybrown Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    Sometimes dreams are a warning rather than a wish come true. All of the drama going on in your friends life is taking a toll on you. You're not alone, I have dreams, premonitions too. When somebody elses life spills over into your subconscious thinking(dreams), it is a sign that you have the urge to help her and you have a heart. This may also be a warning for you not to take the route she's traveling. To get it off of your chest, you may want to sit and have a discussion with your friend about how her unhealthy lifestyle will affect her baby. We as people can't work miracles, but we have the power of persuasion, especially upon family&friends. You can move it, sell it, and leave the door open. Just don't enable her behavior. Speak up when she cuts up, afterall there is an innocent baby involved who can't fend for itself. Help her where you are able to do so. Refer her to a teen pregnancy program so she can learn to cope with the upcoming responsibilities she will bear.

If in your dreams you see her 5 years down the line, and she's pregnant at 21 , again, then she's beginning a self-destructive cycle that will trap her mind, and, steal her youth, thus continuing the poverty cycle. Let her know you care, and model a chaste life in front of her, chances are she doesn't care what an older person thinks, so if you are this close to her, she'll look to you in a way. Good Luck, just don't lose yourself helping her. Do you first.;)

3. *_applebottom_*

*_applebottom_* New Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    that's right mean u try to help someone that is pregnant and not doing the right thing when there pregnant but these dreams are telling her something her future or these is a dream that will come true for her and maybe she have a friend that will help her when she's doing something wrong and plus why even worry about the dreams let them come true for her and then she will know what the deal is

4. *_applebottom_*

*_applebottom_* New Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    that's right mean u try to help someone that is pregnant and not doing the right thing when there pregnant but these dreams are telling her something her future or these is a dream that will come true for her and maybe she have a friend that will help her when she's doing something wrong and plus why even worry about the dreams let them come true for her and then she will know what the deal is