Black Entertainment : Predator

Keino

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 12, 2012
Is the alien predator a representation of the black man? I was recently watching the movies and couldn't help notice the resemblance.

url
joshcribbs_display_image.jpg

And what I find funny is that they have Arnold Shwarzenegger or wannabe *****, trying to destroy him which I find even more revealing.

Also, if you watch the first Alien vs Predator movie as well, starring Sanaa Lathan, she actually teams up with the predator to defeat the alien. This was amazing to me because if he is actually a portrayal of the black man, it finally showed the black man and woman finally teaming up to destroy a common enemy. Who the "alien" actually represents, one could only guess but if you know my train of thought, you could easily figure it out lol

The name "predator" also seems very fitting, considering the way white folk portray us in society.

I think you are reading waaaaaaaaaay too much into a movie. lol

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back