Black People Politics : Preacher Wants President Obama DEAD!!!

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by SpiritualONE, Sep 8, 2009.

1. SpiritualONE

SpiritualONE Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +48
  2. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,079
    In the Spirit of Sankofa and Truth!

Thank you SpiritiualOne, again, you have hit the mark.

3. Bootzey

Bootzey Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Don't Ask
    Ratings:
    +863
    I saw that. But why is it okay for this fool to be walking around saying stuff like this? GWB was disliked by many more people but you never heard folks saying foolishness like this out loud. Oh they might have thrown a shoe but not this foolishness. Why because somewhere in the files it's written that it is cool to threaten and critisize a Black man no matter what he's achieved. And this is why I have said and keep saying that we need to understand that white folks aka devils will never change. We need to leave them be and let them self destruct in their own juices.

I wonder how any of his parishioners can serve his god.....

4. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace

I think it was the "controversial" rap group Public Enemy who once said:

Don't believe the hype -

5. Putney Swope

Putney Swope Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +139
    That is reprehesable and obama should have ...

secret service throw the man in jail .
    This man more then likely wants all those of African descent dead as did the nazis.
    the fact odf the matter is that nazis exist in Wshington today since the 60s
    and may be the reason why Obama will drop bombs on Pakistan , which is not constitituional for a president to do
    but will not imprison a man who threatened his life which is
    constitutional for the president to do.

The man who is the economic Czar of the United States, Laurence Summers has some interesting ideas regarding genocide and African lives;

On December 12, 1991, while serving as chief economist for the World Bank, Summers authored a private memo arguing that the bank should actively encourage the dumping of toxic waste in developing countries, particularly "under populated countries in Africa," which Summers described as "UNDER-polluted." Summers added that public outrage over the heightened rates of prostate cancer caused by his proposed dumping would be mitigated by the fact that poor people in developing countries rarely live long enough to develop prostate cancer.

full article
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/max-blumenthal/lawrence-summers-africa-i_b_141706.html

THE NAZIS WERE FUNDED BY THE BUSH FAMILY, BUT WHY WAS A BUSH DRUG DEALER KEPT IN THE WHITE HOUSE,
    and we all know the deaths and brocken families that occured after the dumping iof cocaine in California Black neighborhoods in the 80s, by design, and purpose

Robert Gates: CIA Drug Trafficking CoverUp Man
    by CONSPIRACY PLANET

Retired US Navy Lt. Commander and ONI officer Al Martin wrote "The Conspirators: Secrets of an Iran-Contra Insider."

In this book, Martin explains the operations of the Bush Cabal and details the many Iran-Contra-related criminal operations involving Robert Gates, currently the Defense Secretary designate.

“In terms of policy management, (William) Casey formed a series of inter-governmental agency Restricted Access Groups (RAGs). Ultimately three such groups were formed. The top Restricted Access Group 1 was Vice President George Bush -- as it was decided that all narcotics, weapons and money operations vis-à-vis Iran-Contra, would be consolidated under the office of the Vice President.
    “When Frank Carlucci left the Defense Department to become Presidential National Security Advisor and Bobby Gates became Deputy Director of the CIA, Gates supplanted Carlucci within Restricted Access Group 2."

Gates, according to Martin, was elevated to Group 1 status upon being confirmed as Director of Central Intelligence

http://www.conspiracyplanet.com/channel.cfm?channelid=35&contentid=4042&page=2

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pfuYXIIhmU"]YouTube - Dark Alliance[/ame]

6. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,079
    In the Spirit of Sankofa and Truth!

Brother Putney,

Swope, you are all over the place aren't you? Brother you argue all sides of a thing, its very hard to understand your principles(what you stand for), if any, for real. Please do not feel compelled to respond, just continue ignoring me as you have been. Accept that, in my mind, these things are true that I have posted about your activity, and you certainly have the right to do so. You talk on every issue, you post to every thread, again Brother, you are all over the place.

I guess this is a good thing, but it is as I first stated to you earlier Putney, you are a lightning rod, striking in all directions...Peace In and please don't reply, there is no need.

7. Putney Swope

Putney Swope Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +139
    My principal beloved is simple;

I am against what is harmful or hurtful to the majority of Black folks on this planet.

There are folks darker then you and me called Dalits living in a nation that will personaly give up any terrorists if the United States said it would cut it's "SO And So " imports in half, but instead these dark skin folks are losing thier homes by the millions as robot transformer death squds are sent to Pakistan to continue the Bush Cheney rhetoric of seeking Osama Bin laden

There are folks i the 9th ward who have been Black middlec class, just cause they did the right thing and were the first ou of a lng generation of poverty, who were fired s teachers and sit and watch thier homes being demolished for illegal contractors to come in and makecoops while Black folks who for severl fenerations have eld that status are now poor because they watch the same.

When i was going to schooland i saw Rev Daughtry at the Utica ave station say with a loud speaker and a big pimpy lookig straw hat, DEATH TO MAYOR KOCH, DEATH TO MASYOR KOCH,
    I thought money grip was some kinda kook or something, straight up, now here is this white guy after all of he Black folks who were probably actualy lynched the night Obama made president but the white media dusted it, here comes this white preacher saying this here so Obama can just sit and let the color of change go after tis but wipe like they did the other one , you know let bygones be by gones,

WAY NO WAY,
    NO WAY NO WAY;

This was a public threat to the presidet of the united Stes of America no less then the threats made by Clay Shaw against JFK before Dealy plaza were New Orleans DA Jim Garrison brought that chee chee nazi to trial.

NOW IS ANYONE BRINGING THIS MAN TO TRIAL OR ON CHARGES AND WHY NOT????????????

and like Malcolm X would say you probably know te answer to that but don't want to believe it yourself

8. bigtown

bigtown Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +31
    It's funny how idiot white people are ready to hold onto their guns now all of a sudden, when we've had the same banker/elitist government since 1913.

9. chuck

chuck Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,529
    I grew up with real like characters who reminded me os ROSEANNE's overglorified egofest's ones (before that gay hangout it became later on)...

As in:

Many whites are more a reflection of that, less a reflection of white wish fulfillment shows. i.e., from LEAVE IT TO BEAVER to FAMILY TIES, that some white have nots are actually amused or suprised our black folk etc. even continue to fall for that se;f serving white establishment hyped crap, their doggone selves...

So one guess what the better off whites feels and thinks about the less well off ones...

If the one group tended to vote for McCain and the others for Obama:

As another ole saying goes?

'Pride goeth before a fall...'

Once:

Some only had their skin color to mislead them to presume and assume they'd already be better off than we were:

Nowadays:

Haves whites advancing their petty self interests at the expense of the white have nots is the norm (not the exception) these day...

Need I say (or write) more?

:fyi:

10. bigtown

bigtown Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +31
    We do agree on some things Swope my bro. Grandpa Bush was deeply involved in the Nazi movement. His grandson visited a holocaust museum once, that was priceless. Many people believed that the drugs were put there to turn us into junkies, no they knew we wouldn't all become junkies. It was actually dumped there because they knew our greed would create competition to sell the poison and would lead to violence and a climate of fear and distrust in the black community.