Black People : PREACH, a show about 4 Prophetess, Coming to Lifetime June 5th

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Writspirit, May 21, 2015.

1. Writspirit

Writspirit Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Is to make myself the best human being I can in th
    Ratings:
    +77
    http://www.blogtalkradio.com/…/topically-yours-lifetimes-pr…

Belinda Scott, Linda Roark, Taketa Williams and Kelly Crews make up the four Prophetess who will appear on the Lifetime Network as part of their new docu-series on their AE network on Friday, June 5th. The name of the series is Preach and will feature these four women who claim to be prophetesses. Preach follows the Ohio Four as they tend to their respective flocks, and heal wounds both physical and psychic. The docu-series produced by Core Media Group showcases these four women who believe they have God given gifts of prophesy, healing and the ability to alleviate people of their addictions.

The Prophetesses also train and work with protégés. Some of the protégées feel like lost souls, others struggle to balance their life. One is even a Muslim woman who converted to Christianity

I interviewed two of the four prophetess, Taketa Williams and Linda Roark. Roark a Caucasian woman who preaches like an African American, spends her time working in a minority neighborhood where she seeks to bring the homeless back to God. It is also said that Roark has the ability to bring joy of the spirit to her congregation and bring them roaring to their feet. My other guest, Taketa Williams, who from what I saw in the promo video, has a feisty and energetic style of preaching that consists of chest bumping and blowing those she heals off their feet. Her no nonsense attitude says to those around her “I Dont Play.”

These ladies want to make it clear that they are not psychics. They are women moved by the spirit of God to help those in need in whatever way that manifests itself. Check out the link I provided above so you can hear the show and if you choose, tune in on June 5th when the show PREACH, airs on the Lifetime Network at 10:00 pm EST/PT. preach9.jpg

Last edited: May 28, 2015
  2. butterfly#1

butterfly#1 going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,204
    Thanks for the post... what channel (name not number) ...

3. UBNaturally

UBNaturally Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736
    Will be on the Lifetime Network.

Video Link:
    Prophetess Linda Roark " I Came To Take Over"

Interesting

Reminds me of Sheryl Brady

Seems it isn't being received well, but it hasn't even aired yet...

Lifetime’s ‘Preach’ Reality Show Catching Hate Before Debut
    May 15, 2015

Reading the responses from Facebook and Twitter...

Never been too keen on mixing the so called "giving of the law" with entertainment.
    But to each their own, might give someone hope when they can't find it anywhere else.