Black People Politics : Pre/Post election Terrorism in the Red State of Indiana.

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by skuderjaymes, Nov 20, 2012.

1. skuderjaymes

skuderjaymes Contextualizer Synthesizer MEMBER

Japan
    independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
    theory to application to discussion to percussion
    Ratings:
    +6,043
    a couple of days after the election, The Associated press reported :
    "Indianapolis Explosion Reportedly Levels At Least 2 Houses, Damages Dozens More"

My first thought was: why is this in the "Green" section of the Huffington Post.. my second thought was: this was a politically motivated (KKKish) act of Terrorism.

The AP story stayed as far away from that line of thinking as possible and floated the idea that it may have been caused by a gas leak. But take a look:

[​IMG]

That's no gas leak.

And when you add the fact that a little over 1 month earlier on September 30th, in this same city, Bryant Steele, a Gay African American man was murdered in a house fire.
    This story was reported in the Gay Voices section of the Huffington Post:

Bryant Steele, Indianapolis Man Killed In House Fire, May Have Been Targeted For Being Gay:

It doesn't take a great detective to connect the dots between these stories and the election.. but the obvious correlations are left uncorrelated for reasons to do with Nationalism and denial. Had these events occurred in some other country around election time, the American press would label it right away.

And yes Indiana is as Red a State as their is in the United States.

[​IMG]

2. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560

...And, Indians also, historically, has deep KKK roots.

3. cherryblossom

Ratings:
    +5,560
    Indiana Neighborhood Explosion: Two Questioned in Connection to Blast

http://abcnews.go.com/US/indiana-ne...nnection-blast/story?id=17775912#.UKzv7uTO02A

..."Our investigators are talking to individuals we have identified as potentially having relevant information," Prosecutor Terry Curry said.
    Earlier this week ABC News learned that authorities are now saying they believe the blast in the subdivision just south of Indianapolis Nov. 10 that killed John and Jennifer Longworth was caused intentionally.

Police won't say who they are questioning, but cell phone video captured by Brad Horton and his girlfriend Whitney Essex shows a SWAT team descending on a mobile home park in southwest Indianapolis.

"These people came in tanks with people on top of them," Essex told ABC News.

The couple says their neighbor Bob Leonard was led away for questioning. Leonard is the brother of Mark Leonard, who is dating Montserrate Shirley, who along with Mark Leonard, lives in the home that exploded.

"It was pretty serious. They don't pull those [tanks] out for just anything," Horton said.

...cont...​

4. cherryblossom

Ratings:
    +5,560
    Video says that POSSIBLY gas may have been deliberately released into the home and detonated remotely.

5. cherryblossom

Ratings:
    +5,560
    Whoever did this is one sick puppy (or puppies).

And my heart goes out to the families of the wife/husband killed in their home, next door.

You can only imagine that there wasn't much left to "bury" after a blast of that magnitude..... It is especially grieving to not be able to "say good-bye."

..."Closed-casket" funerals or having NO BODY at all is so hard on loved ones.

My family personally knows that heartache.

6. Pharoethegreatest

Pharoethegreatest Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +32
    I'm trying to figure out what this has to do with the election.

7. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    i went to school at purdue and have had many encounters with hoosiers....
    man...some of these mofos are str8 from the 60s...even today...

one love
    khasm

8. dunwiddat

dunwiddat Well-Known Member MEMBER

Barbados
    Ratings:
    +1,503
    Skuder, when I read this recently it never dawned on me that something so sinister could have happened. I really BELIEVE the gas leak thing...but looking at it now, it is deeper than many would like to believe.. This is a serious issue. The mere fact that the authorities will not give the real CAUSE is sad indeed. These folks are sick. Looking at them in green, they look kind of mentally deranged..somewhat like the Boers in South Africa...hatred is so deep in the souls of these folks that I just don't know how they sleep at night...and yet they are those that think because Obama is a black man, that everything will be well for blacks. Racism in America is DEEP...What is obnoxious is the fact that the authorities will never reveal the true cause.. . Interestingly, there has not been any more information concerning this incident.:( Blacks have to be careful.

9. cherryblossom

Ratings:
    +5,560
    It remains to be seen if it actually is "racially-motivated" or tied to Pres. Obama.

The media has reported that they have "People of Interest" to question and they believe the blast was deliberate arson. So, murder charges will be placed on whoever did it for the deaths of those neighbors killed.

Actually, all kinds of possible charges could apply to this case:

1. If it is "racially-motivated," then it falls under Federal "Hate Crimes."

2. If not "racially-motivated" but political, then it's an "Act of Terrorism."

3. Even if neither of the above, it's still "Felony Arson" and "Felony Murder."

4. If ALL of the above apply, then whoever did this will never see the "light of day" again......and Indiana does have the "Death Penalty." ---But I see this ending up a "Federal" case, not State.

10. skuderjaymes

skuderjaymes Contextualizer Synthesizer MEMBER

Japan
    independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
    theory to application to discussion to percussion
    Ratings:
    +6,043
    I can see it clear as day right now. . Anyone looking for the Media or the Justice system to make the larger correlations will always be waiting. The law is local and political and will only see what it want's to see.. our history bares that out.