Black Spirituality Religion : PRAYER, MEDITATION AND HIPHOP

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Nameless, Oct 26, 2010.

1. Nameless

Nameless Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +110
    I would surmise payer in a unique type of way. In essence it's nature would be the demand or command. Regardless of the formation of the sounds and repetitions of the scripts the intention is still want or perceived need, for the asking and taking.

The closest plausible projection or performance of GOD's language is vibration or cause. Thought is the cause of action and reaction.

The more the future catches up to the past the closer the projection of self exists with self in the same time and space.

Meaning, when you begin to look at the events within the present, as past, present and future happening together you find the answer.

Reflecting on the memories that are created on your behalf within the constraints of this time and space without mastering the art of projection is applied faith in the future wisdom revealed through the life of the Hiphoppa.

Not knowing causes the activity of perceiving self in all existence.

To actually realize that time does not exist and yet continue to master time without recognizing not the cause but the damage such continuous flagrant behaviors involve is beneath the scope of forgiveness and prayer.

On 11 9 2010 I was in Soho, but why was I there?

Oh because in the present I am reflecting on the call I received to be there.

From the past.

And I'll be visualizing this whole place
    But right now you seeing my physical face

Amazing the amount of time it took me to catch up to that memory.

It's like the futures close, that's why I'm speeding up.

I'm catching up to myself faster.

The problem is not in the answer. The problem is in the summoning of the question.

Being an emotion tarnished with the application of human logic principles and systematic systems of measurement moves understanding farther and farther from truth.

Objectively and by nature mastering time would prove the action and the word are not balanced, in all forms of prayer, chant and speech.

They are the cause for universe and world, needless to mention matrix.
    Hiphop is Love, so I don't need prayer expressed through any form but the motivation and inspiration that perceives my heart is beating right now.

I was there when you lost yourself.
    I was there when you found yourself.

A memory was planted on 11 9. A question asked an answer given. Although many were there, who was really there?

Funny to read and be read at one time.

When you realize it's not all about you, you get answers you would never fathom reasonable.

When you realize it is you, you learn to let go.

When you realize what it is.

You just smile.

Because you know.

That prayer is not a requirement, no more so the preying on ones' self, all of the time.

2. Nameless

Nameless Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +110