Black People : Prayer for Sister Remby and Family

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Nisa, Apr 11, 2005.

1. Nisa

Nisa Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +31
    Please Destee Family..let's keep Sister Remby and her Family in our prayers during their time of neeed. Her sister is still in the hospital and in very critical condition.

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,683
    awwwwww Sister Nisa ... this is so very sweet and thoughtful of you.

Yes, let us all keep our Dear Darling Remby in our thoughts and prayers ... continually lifting her and her Family up in this trying time.

For those of you who may not recognize Sister Remby's name ... she is one of the first Members of this community. She has been right here by my, and our, side ... helping to build what we have. Long before we ever had voice chat, we had just plain ol' regular chat ... and long before we ever had anything called a Moderator ... Sister Remby was in that chat room moderating!

Sister Remby is usually in the chat room during the day, Monday thru Friday ... and it's rare that anyone walks in that door during those hours, and isn't greeted with warmth, sincerity, and love. If Remby is there, that is going to happen!

I've told Remby many times, that if it were not for her, we probably would not have a chat room right now. It was her unwavering love and support that kept it going during those early days ... nursing it and everyone that came in ... always a kind word of encouragement, support, love ... man ... yall just don't know.

Back then, i hardly ever went into the chat room ... and when i did ... Remby was there! The few times that she might not have been there ... know that everyone was up in arms! Where is Remby?! Where is Remby?! Is she alright? What's going on! :)

I don't know which artist it was that said ... he could tell the time by his woman ... but i'm tell'n yall ... we can tell the time by Sister Remby! :)

I'm sharing all of this because most of you do not visit voice chat ... and you might never ever know the wealth of love, encouragement, and support that she's made available to us all over these many years.

Sister Remby ... i'm with you ... i love you ... and i'm claiming God's peace, mercy, and grace in your life.

It would be nice, for those of you who have not gone in to chat ... who have never met Sister Remby ... to go in and give her some love. She's hurting. Her Sister is very ill, the doctors say close to death. We have the power within us, to heal us.

Again ... thanks Sister Nisa!

:heart:

Destee

3. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    Also, at my college the other night, a 4 year-old little girl has her foot run over by a coward who managed to scream at her saying, "F$#^k you!" I She is also in the hospital in critical condition, and she and her family REALLY need prayer. This all came just after a Bobby Jones concert at 11:45 pm.

CD

4. AHMOSE

AHMOSE Well-Known Member MEMBER

Mechanical Engineer
    Ratings:
    +9
    Im calling all of the prayer warriors here to interceed as I have been for this family. I will start the prayer everyone please join in:

Father God it is again we come before you saying thank you. Thank you for allowing this sister to see yet another day. We ask that you continue to strengthen and watch over this family right now Lord. Father God we ask you to send your angels to protect this family right now dont allow no hurt harm or danger to come upon them as they travel back and forth to the hospital Lord. We ask you just to touch her body right now Lord heal her Lord.....

5. MzBlkAngel

MzBlkAngel Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +219
    Sister Remby ...My God bring strength where it wasnt before..your in my prayers...

Peace
    Angel

6. panafrica

panafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +194
    Remby & her family are always on my mind...I hope the rest of the family puts her in theirs as well! Thank you for this thoughtful thread sister Nisa.

7. Remby

Remby Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +37
    Nisa and Destee,

Thank you so very much for your love, prayers and concern for me and my family. I am so humbly touched by your kind words and your love. I have always said this place is and will forever be my home. We are at a crossroad in our lives and its been an amazing journey with my sister. I pray that God grants her peace and rest as she continues with her struggle. May God bless each and everyone of you. :hearts1:

Remby

8. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,743
    add my best wishes to her and her family.

9. Isaiah

Isaiah Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +62
    I am not familiar with Sister Remby, but my most powerful healing thoughts are with her sister, and she... Let not your heart be troubled, sister woman, as all things happen for the best to the best... Let this test be one you ace as you've done with all others... Your sister is in good hands, God's Hands...

Peace!
    Isaiah

10. kente417mojo

kente417mojo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +34
    I hope Remby and her family are ok, and I hope they're be able to get pass this unfortunate event that they are going through. :hearts1: Much Love to all of them and they will be in my prayers.