Black Spirituality Religion : Prayer changes things?

A very thought-provoking question ...

what a great question story.

My thought s on that is ... if you TRULY believe that EVERYTHING is predetermined then I would think that prayer would not be necessary. In that case, having that belief and sending up a prayer I think would just be a confirmation that things are as "pre-determined" :)

I think most of us don't truly believe that everything is predetermined, some but not all, so prayer is necessary is some cases.

@Destee

It's great to see you Destee , and you have just STOMPED the devil's ego...Amen you are so right he wants us to believe God will not listen to us and our prayers are nothing but a puff of air, But Oh Buddy he is so wrong,God not only hears but answers, if we give him time. We can change plenty of things that were negatively in store for us. Many time we may pray and may not even know what we are praying for, but when the 911 happened, I heard there were some people that was suppose to be in those buildings but they called in on that day, or was late. Satan has things predetermined, but because of our prayers we escape danger seen and unseen, and by prayer we get blessings seen and unseen, and before you know it you just become BLESSED and you wonder, man how did I get that? Well either you prayed or someone else prayed for you without your knowldge.

Prayer should change YOU more than it does the situations or things. Praying more to change the situation or things is selfish. One needs to pray for deliverance in viewing and feeling different about the situation. This helps in dealing with it. Many individuals spend their time wanting deliverance from the wrong thing, only to remain babies by not being able to handle the mountains in their lives.

kebah

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back