Black People : Pray for Friend...She lost both husband and mom

MsInterpret

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 21, 2007
Please pray for a good friend of mine. She and her husband were on their way to hospital to see her mother who was dying and on the way her husband and her got into an argument. He jumped out the car to walk home and on his way walking back got hit by a car by a 19 year old. He died at the scene. 8 hours later her mother passed. Please pray for her and the 19 year old who was also involved in the accident. Thank you.

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

Please pray for a good friend of mine. She and her husband were on their way to hospital to see her mother who was dying and on the way her husband and her got into an argument. He jumped out the car to walk home and on his way walking back got hit by a car by a 19 year old. He died at the scene. 8 hours later her mother passed. Please pray for her and the 19 year old who was also involved in the accident. Thank you.

Will do MsInterpret, will do.

Wow. I can't even imagine.....

My condolences to your friend. I do not pray.
Well, not in any traditional sense. I'm still feeling my way on that and haven't came to any conclusions.

She will have a heavy heart, probably one filled with remorse and guilt since her and her beloved husband last interaction before his untimely death was not a good one.

I hope she will find solace and understanding in whatever brings her comfort.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back