Chief Elder Osiris : PRAISING THE RITE OF PASSAGE OF BLACK PEOPLE DEMISE IN AMERICA

Chief Elder Osiris

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 3, 2002
By Chief Elder Osiris

Only to the wise amongst us Black people will you understand when i say, what I see happening at the Democratic Convention, it sadden me and I don't know, may be it is the window of Time I have been graced to be able to see through and may be, it is, that I have been given the privilege to have experience to be my Master teacher in Life, and to have been awarded my Elder PhD as a student in my Life Experience, what ever it is, as I watched Michelle give her most precise and flawless speech, I saw an Afrikan goddess reduced to become just another Afrikan American hand maiden and this is not to be taken as if I am sending out Disrespect to Michelle, because what i was given to be able to See and not look at, as I paid strict attention to Michelle, her performance caused Tears to swell up in my eyes, because in the light of the superficial glare, seeing that giant of a Queen Divine goddess she could be, I was witnessing the completion of the make over of a Divine goddess into the spirit of the Human Being in pursuit of a carrot been hanged before the Obama family, and to be made to be the pursuit of the Children of the Middle Passage in America as well.

I saw the disrobing of our Enslaved Ancestors and the erasing of the identity of a once pride and gracious Black People, now been made to hunger and thirst after a Right that imply that a wrong has been whipped upon us, so repeatedly, until we now assume that our first state of Being was centered in Wrong and now we should feel privileged to be able to pursue a Right, so created for the Children Of The Middle Passage by our oppressors, such a Right that is only desirous for us in America.

So what do we do, when the price on such superficial Rights are propositioned to us in the name of Change, the price being that, we must fore go our pride and dignity, to be accepted into the melting pot of America, a soup that will erase the Divine Identity of our Glorified Blackness, that is what I was given to See when I was observing our goddess Michelle capitulate to the Demons of America, just to be allowed to become in pursuit of a carrot whose ingredient is Racism and Unjustified Prejudice against our Enslaved Ancestors, on down to our Enslaved Ancestors children, they who now have been made to consent to participate in our Rite OF Passage That is a Ceremony That place the cap Stone that signify the Death of a Black Nation, here in America and in Afrika, and else where we are in the world.

Yes, that is why, amongst all of the gaiety and fan fair now being expressed by the Afrikan In America over the coronation of Barack Obama, the Black Nation Executioner, should he be allowed to enter those White Folks House, Yet I am being told by our Ancient Divine First Way Ancestors that either way the pendulum is to swing in the Time we now live in today, the Black World will stand the opportunity to recover and rise back to the height of our body life way of living, clothed in our Divine mind, because this rite of passage will see to it being to serve the opportunity for us to reclaim our Divine Mind, because of the hardship many folds that is to come upon us in America, regardless of who its president is to be, which should give cause for the eyes of the Black Nation to fly open enclosed in our Divine Mind

So, is this to be considered to be wishful Thinking on my part of my Divine Mind, well only the lives and action of Black People will determine the quality of what I have shared here with you today..

Can You Understand That, Beloved ?

Be Kind To your Self, Beloved.

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder

By Chief Elder Osiris

Only to the wise amongst us Black people will you understand when i say, what I see happening at the Democratic Convention, it sadden me and I don't know, may be it is the window of Time I have been graced to be able to see through and may be, it is, that I have been given the privilege to have experience to be my Master teacher in Life, and to have been awarded my Elder PhD as a student in my Life Experience, what ever it is, as I watched Michelle give her most precise and flawless speech, I saw an Afrikan goddess reduced to become just another Afrikan American hand maiden and this is not to be taken as if I am sending out Disrespect to Michelle, because what i was given to be able to See and not look at, as I paid strict attention to Michelle, her performance caused Tears to swell up in my eyes, because in the light of the superficial glare, seeing that giant of a Queen Divine goddess she could be, I was witnessing the completion of the make over of a Divine goddess into the spirit of the Human Being in pursuit of a carrot been hanged before the Obama family, and to be made to be the pursuit of the Children of the Middle Passage in America as well.

I saw the disrobing of our Enslaved Ancestors and the erasing of the identity of a once pride and gracious Black People, now been made to hunger and thirst after a Right that imply that a wrong has been whipped upon us, so repeatedly, until we now assume that our first state of Being was centered in Wrong and now we should feel privileged to be able to pursue a Right, so created for the Children Of The Middle Passage by our oppressors, such a Right that is only desirous for us in America.

So what do we do, when the price on such superficial Rights are propositioned to us in the name of Change, the price being that, we must fore go our pride and dignity, to be accepted into the melting pot of America, a soup that will erase the Divine Identity of our Glorified Blackness, that is what I was given to See when I was observing our goddess Michelle capitulate to the Demons of America, just to be allowed to become in pursuit of a carrot whose ingredient is Racism and Unjustified Prejudice against our Enslaved Ancestors, on down to our Enslaved Ancestors children, they who now have been made to consent to participate in our Rite OF Passage That is a Ceremony That place the cap Stone that signify the Death of a Black Nation, here in America and in Afrika, and else where we are in the world.

Yes, that is why, amongst all of the gaiety and fan fair now being expressed by the Afrikan In America over the coronation of Barack Obama, the Black Nation Executioner, should he be allowed to enter those White Folks House, Yet I am being told by our Ancient Divine First Way Ancestors that either way the pendulum is to swing in the Time we now live in today, the Black World will stand the opportunity to recover and rise back to the height of our body life way of living, clothed in our Divine mind, because this rite of passage will see to it being to serve the opportunity for us to reclaim our Divine Mind, because of the hardship many folds that is to come upon us in America, regardless of who its president is to be, which should give cause for the eyes of the Black Nation to fly open enclosed in our Divine Mind

So, is this to be considered to be wishful Thinking on my part of my Divine Mind, well only the lives and action of Black People will determine the quality of what I have shared here with you today..

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder

There is a total disconnection between those that know black history and those that have been told black history. Those that have been told dont know that we have allways held postions of power on this rock and that this current justice is just a ploy. I feel sorry for them as the emotion swells in thier eyes and probably thoughts of " we shall over come to thier minds" There think that now they will recieve the piece of the devil pie that has been kept from thier frothing minds for so long.

i feel so sorry for them. Because they heart is pure and i they want is to be accepted. I too have felt that way before. However my spirit has called me to look outward and then inward for the answers for this current plight of our people while trapped on this elemental cluster left to the demise and control of the ancient one. whom still dwells this planet, whom this planet really belongs to. Most of them will never see reality, which may be good for them. They can lie in thier cocoon forever never manifesting and staying asleep for ever. Such shame has been put on the black world crying because an oppressors appears to have finally accepted you. An oppressor that has the history of turning friends into victims. Do they truly belive the barbarians have grown up .The barbarain sees nothing but control over the physical because the spirtual continues to allude them to this day. They not being qualified threw there mathmatical signature(dna) (blood)to communitcate with the source.

" Thank you lord thank you Jesus , I knew u were going to answer my prayers" an eldery women exclaimed this morning as she was purchasing a paper entitled" believe it" addressing his cornation as the offical democratic elect for office of president. There is no thing to be said to her or the indivduals whom belive that a race of being whom has allways been of age has recently come of age in light. Because the barbarians are using us to sell the honesty and purity to the world. Imagine that.

AS allways I hope that i am wrong. As i too have no choice but to support the man. But i will not fall for the illusion of acceptance from a being whom has every right out of fear of our genetic code to do what they do to us on this planet not just this country. hotep dear elder

I UNDERSTAND!

By Chief Elder Osiris

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder

LET THE CHUTCH SAY AMEN

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEEEEN!..... RA!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back