Black People : Practical Analyses and Approaches Project

Blackbird

Jan 31, 2004
Da Desert, literally
Occupation
Professional Hitman
This thread will be a series of projects, including real day to day issues we may be facing in our individual communities. Any and everyone feel free to contribute with any problems you may be dealing with. Also, the intent of this thread is to be brain exercise where we put our cognitive abilities together to formulate various strategies and plans to further advance and evolve our communities. I'm hoping for overwhelming acceptance of this humble undertaking and have faith that we are vigorouly involved with developing, even if only virtual, interventions. Let's start....

Blackbird

Blackbird

Jan 31, 2004
Da Desert, literally
Occupation
Professional Hitman
Visualization

Any Black Community, U.S.A.
Population: 350,000
Strengths: core neighborhoods centralized in close proximity, rich cultural and artistic history, a still semi-viable social support network, trainable work force, brilliant untapped minds, usable land
Weakness: drugs, broken and incomplete households, high incarceration rates, poverty, crime, lack of educational resources

Interventionist (You): unlimited resources and strong network of assistants

1. What relevant questions would you initially ask to make an assessment?
2. What groups in the community would you identify as possible organizing elements, if any?
3. What thoughts would you have regarding community strengths and weakness?
4. Would you seek to play on the strengths and miminize the weakness somehow?
5. Any additional plans, concerns, thoughts or reflections?

Blackbird

mazimtaim

Aug 29, 2006
Thank you, Blackbird. I just wanted you to know I saw the thread and will try responding by tomorrow night.

Natinr

Banned
Jan 15, 2008
check my post on Malcom's last document

Things in our community have not changed in 44 years inspite of our numerous toys and gadjets.
However in 1964 Malcom X answered your question

Blackbird

Jan 31, 2004
Da Desert, literally
Occupation
Professional Hitman
mazimtaim said:
Thank you, Blackbird. I just wanted you to know I saw the thread and will try responding by tomorrow night.

No problem. Thank you for your response. This thread is intended for us to share insights and possible approaches that we may have overlooked in our own work, as well as, to offer support and inspire. I will try to suggest I know all the answers or any answers but I committed to do the work to achieve some level of development. I have found allowing others to critic my methods and approaches only serves to enhance my efforts as a more objective perspective is being offered. We must sharpen ourselves so we don't dull and our minds are always focused on doing the best we can for our struggle.

Blackbird

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Black Spirituality Religion : Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
I Destee Network : Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, Destee Network : 0
N Black Atheists : Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, Atheist Study Group 1
C Black Spirituality Religion : Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
W Science and Technology : Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, Science and Technology 1
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : Scary Practical Joke Black Entertainment 1
river Black Spirituality Religion : Negative and Positive Energy: A Practical Examination Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
Metaverse Black People : Practical GAS SAVING Tips.... Black People Open Forum 2
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Thinking Practical Chief Elder Osiris 0
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Islam;Great Religion Of Practical Sacrifice Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Every one including the human incarnation has to take care of the practical problems Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
chuck Black People : We Need Truly Balanced Approaches When We Comment On Our Peoples Options In General: Black People Open Forum 2
chuck Black People Politics : Which New Approaches Do We Need To Unite Black People In 2016?!? Black People Politics 74
Amuneter Black People : Nibiru approaches Black People Open Forum 14
S Black People : Oakland braces for possible riots as verdict approaches Black People Open Forum 11
S Black Relationships : As Spring/Summer approaches...... Black Relationships 6