Black Poetry : Powerful energy of love

Almat

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 20, 2019
Powerful energy of love
You excite and fall in love with yourself at first sight. You are my eternal romantic thought and even eternal memories. It’s hot and sexy, over beautiful, over juicy, I can’t name anything that can be more beautiful than you, you are the highest goddess with a divine body and beauty, the highest form of aesthetics, your body is the highest form of art and poetry. I feel uncontrollably powerful energy of love, my love and passion for you uncontrollably increases with each day, being with you is like being close to the highest goddess of beauty.
I give tons of love and tenderness that are easier and more transparent than air - this is a whole world in which only you rule. I am in love with you even unconscious. You are like a representative of a higher civilization and race, of extraterrestrial origin, its most beautiful representative. There is nothing sweeter and sexier than your flesh and your kisses that lead to the higher dimension of love and sex. My sincere love for you is more than the universe itself, it is immeasurably great, it is more powerful than any form of energy and strength.
Author: Musin Almat Zhumabekovich

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back