Black Poetry : Powerful energy of love

Almat

Jan 20, 2019
Powerful energy of love
You excite and fall in love with yourself at first sight. You are my eternal romantic thought and even eternal memories. It’s hot and sexy, over beautiful, over juicy, I can’t name anything that can be more beautiful than you, you are the highest goddess with a divine body and beauty, the highest form of aesthetics, your body is the highest form of art and poetry. I feel uncontrollably powerful energy of love, my love and passion for you uncontrollably increases with each day, being with you is like being close to the highest goddess of beauty.
I give tons of love and tenderness that are easier and more transparent than air - this is a whole world in which only you rule. I am in love with you even unconscious. You are like a representative of a higher civilization and race, of extraterrestrial origin, its most beautiful representative. There is nothing sweeter and sexier than your flesh and your kisses that lead to the higher dimension of love and sex. My sincere love for you is more than the universe itself, it is immeasurably great, it is more powerful than any form of energy and strength.
Author: Musin Almat Zhumabekovich

TotalView

Oct 7, 2003
North Carolina via NY
Powerful energy of love
You excite and fall in love with yourself at first sight.
Brother Poet Almat,

I love that! The "powerful energy of love" is truly within. One must fall in love with his/her self first before they can excite/ignite the senses that allow them to fall in love with and be loved by someone else.

(smile)

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: