Black Spirituality Religion : POWER OF NUMBERS / RITUALS

ZeroPoint

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 17, 2008
You hear many conspiracies that state the elite are obssesed with Ritual. It isnt that they are obssesed, it's more so they understand the importance and powers behind rituals.

This is the most recent connection of numbers I have seen.
SEVEN AND TWENTY THREE

Vick wears number 7...He was indicted on the same day as the rising of Sirius.
INTERESTING....indicted for DOG fighting around the same time as the rising of the DOG STAR......He plays for the Atlanta Falcons...Atlanta which sits on the 33rd parallel.....Falcon=Horus......
He ended up getting 23! months in prison....Kind of odd they didnt just give him the whole two years?.....Its all about the numbers.....The Number 7 is also the number of gambling ...CRAPS??

Jordan wore NUMBER 23...and was known to have a GAMBLING PROBLEM(7!)...

BOTH OF THEIR NAMES ARE MICHAEL!.....(ARCHANGEL??)

Prior to Vick going to prison , she was sent to jail for 23!! days

Paris Hilton

Last but not least.......The Superbowl this year was on February 3rd...23!!!

Which was SEVEN years after 2001(Bush comes into office/9-11 attacks)....

Last year who won... The COLTS(occult??)...whos colors are blue and white(same colors of the United Nations).....
Who won MVP last year ....Peyton MANNING...

Who won this year...Eli MANNING....Eli is number 10...Peyton is number 18....together is 28=year 2008??

Throughout all of this past season the MANNING brothers got endorsements from every angle....they were both in every commercial together..

The BROTHERHOOD....displaying the importance of BROTHERLY LOVE?!! If WE stick together WE succeed!!!?!?

Many spirits always gives me things in 21. One of my godbrothers guarantees the efficacy of his work in 21 days. He states "My stuff will work within 21 days." It usually downs. If you request for him to "cough" someone, you bet within 21 days its done - although my friend rarely dones that type of work, if ever. It's just an example.

I typically work my rituals on a 21 schedule = 3 sections over the course of the power of 7). In rootwork, odd is considered successful.

Blackbird

Many spirits always gives me things in 21. One of my godbrothers guarantees the efficacy of his work in 21 days. He states "My stuff will work within 21 days." It usually downs. If you request for him to "cough" someone, you bet within 21 days its done - although my friend rarely dones that type of work, if ever. It's just an example.

I typically work my rituals on a 21 schedule = 3 sections over the course of the power of 7). In rootwork, odd is considered successful.

Blackbird

Brother Blackbird, in The Matrix Reloaded, when the Oracle was asked what her function in the matrix was, she stated that the Architect's job was to balance equations to make sure everything ran smoothly; then she said her job was to UNBALANCE!! it. That's very key, because if the universe was only cause-and-effect, ***-for-tat where everything that happened was predictable and thus the effects of the rituals that you set out to do could be thwarted by inter-dimensional "agents". Maybe the Oracle represents the unknown factor and variable that the linear nature of the matrix cannot predict because it is feminine and intuitive thus chaotic by nature. Their are no set structures in chaos. Also in occult numerology odd numbers are feminine.

CHAOS

THE ANCIENTS ALWAYS SAID NOTHING WAS BALANCE, EVEN THE EYE OF HERU IS 63/64. ALSO ODD NUMBERS ARE MALE AND EVEN NUMBERS ARE FEMALE IN PYTHAGORAS MATH. . ALSO PYTHAGORAS BREAK ALOT OF THIS DOWN WITH THE THEROM AND THE MEANINGS BEHIND NUMBERS AS HE STUDY IN KMT FOR YEARS. BUT IN AFRICAN OCCULT ESP. IN DARAGA ODD IS FEMALE

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back