Black People : POTUS Got Caught!

Is there a story, a "link" to go along with these strategically placed and provocative pixs?

Indeed there is. Air Force One is about to be turned up. The Bushs' and the Clintons need to put their earplugs in and keep their head down. Michelle is about to go to town on him. Michelle: Don't make no sense I have to make yo' *** remember you the MF President of the United States. Taking selfies at a MFing funeral. Grinning with that Heffa. N*gg*, you must have lost yo' ever loving mind. trust me.

Indeed there is. Air Force One is about to be turned up. The Bushs' and the Clintons need to put their earplugs in and keep their head down. Michelle is about to go to town on him. Michelle: Don't make no sense I have to make yo' *** remember you the MF President of the United States. Taking selfies at a MFing funeral. Grinning with that Heffa. N*gg*, you must have lost yo' ever loving mind. trust me.

lmao.gif

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back