Black People : Potential Thread Titles

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by 00707, Oct 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 00707

00707 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Seeing as the topic I most want to discuss has been closed (along with a complaint about this from a lurker), I've taken the opportunity to preempt similar disappointments by posting a list of potential thread titles in order to determine which will be allowed by the management to stand unmolested for more than one week.

I also encourage readers to indicate which threads they'd most be interested in seeing.

So without further ado, here are the (less confrontational) titles I have in mind to post:

Black Forums With False Black Moderators

White People Infiltrate and Utilize Black Culture to Harm Blacks

Black History Is Just As False As Regular History

Demons are Colorblind

Scientism is Anti-Black

Boolean Religion Can Save The Black Man

The Solution To All Problems

Why Black People Should Only Date Their Own Kind

How To Derail The Invererate Plans of Your Enemy

Arranged Marriages Can Save The Black Race

2. PoeticManifesta

PoeticManifesta Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Local Insurance Agent
    Ratings:
    +47
    lmao.. sometimes you just gotta set back and take the good with the bad brotha. Theres no sense in ridiculing those who make it possible.. if you cant find what you want from this site.. as hard as it may be there is a site out there with what you need.. this site just happens to provide me with 75% of what im lookin for.. the other 25% of the radical idea sites that intrigue me.. lie elsewhere. pICK YOUR BATTLES BRO.. AND DONT LET THIS BE ONE OF THEM.

As i stated in a forum in the past:

You are free to speak on any topic you have in mind, but nobody said that there will be no reprocussions for your actions.

Just check out the religious forum.. if you need some radical ideas.. there they are in abundance!:garbage:

3. 00707

00707 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    You don't understand.

I'm trying to avoid stepping on peoples' toes. I mean I've really tried to reach those who run this site, but, as you can see, they're not really interested in compromise - regardless of the fact that all of this is being recorded for posterity.

I'm being quite genuine in asking if these thread titles are reasonable. I actually have a lot of things to say, and I'd like to think this site will allow me to speak to its black audience.

BTW. Why do you consider these thread titles radical? They're just honest.

Do you have any idea of the emotions being pent up on so many levels and on so many fronts? What makes you think you can stem the rising tide? I pity some for the untenable position they've put themselves in.

4. Sekhemu

Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    what is preventing you from starting your own website?

5. 00707

00707 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Why should I have to?

I really don't understand HOW you can claim to be "About Loving, Encouraging, Embracing, Teaching and Building With Our People" and then baulk at the prospect of letting them discuss the issues at hand. How can you preside over the censorship of even ONE black comment?

What is this?

You really make this site look incredibly bad with some of your comments and decisions and it will probably only get worse. Each time you suggest I should start my own site you diminish the possibility that the "Our People" in your mantra is MY PEOPLE.

6. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,683
    00707 ... there is no guarantee that a thread won't be closed, no matter the title. Such decisions are rarely based on the title alone, but it can happen. It's usually based on the Spirit of the discussion, if it is done respectfully, working to maintain our peace, then there is no problem. If it disrupts our peace, it will probably be closed, deleted, Member warned, banned, etc. No one title, topic, discussion, or Member is worthy of breaking our peace.

This community is not trying to be all things to all people. If you're not able to interact here, in the manner that you'd like, you may want to find another place that you can.

One of our main goals, is to provide a peaceful, relaxing, enjoyable community for as many Sisters and Brothers that we can. If in our opinion, something interferes with this, it is not welcome here.

Hope this helps.

:heart:

Destee

7. 00707

00707 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Do you have any idea how insincere this face saving reaction appears?

You're not going to provide a peaceful, relaxing and enjoyable community for many "brothers" and "sisters" if you never let them speak their minds. Think of the number of Black posters you've turned away, simply because they wanted to speak up.

Do you think you were providing an enjoyable experience for them?

How can you post such calming gloss knowing full well that what you're doing amounts to nothing more than censorship?

Do you really believe that many "brothers" and "sisters" appreciate being herded along only to those discussions you allow?

Look at the evidence. I made one solitary post last week. It received over TWICE AS MUCH hits as the next most popular post on your open forum's front page -- and that thread was months old. Every other thread is dwindling in your open forum. The new posts barely make it past two digit hits.

There is a reason for this "Destee."

This is because one of your main goals, is to provide a peaceful, relaxing, enjoyable community for as many Sisters and Brothers that you can.

Perhaps you should try to provide these things for EVERY brother and sister, and you can start by allowing them to speak their minds unhindered.

This is the definition of a moderator. Read it.

Moderator: Someone who presides over a forum or debate.

This is the defintion of censor.

Censor: A person who is authorized to read publications or correspondence and suppress in whole or in part anything considered obscene or politically unacceptable.

Which are you?

8. Sekhemu

Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064

Why? are you here? why would you want to be part of a site with members who commune with exiled spirits, or a coven?

Why? why? why? why is 99% of this site not feeling your rhetoric. :garbage:

9. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,683
    00707 ... instead of telling me to provide for EVERYONE, why don't you do that? I'm already doing what i wanna do, and have been for several years.

You can call my response whatever you want, but it is what it is, and if you don't like it, leave.

I'm really not understanding why you'd come to someone else's effort, and try to make it be what you want it to be. That's not going to happen here. I don't care what you say.

Nor am i going to allow you to go on and on about how you don't like it here, think it's unfair, etc., for too much longer. If you can't bring yourself to leave, or quit being disruptive, i'll help you.

:heart:

Destee

10. 00707

00707 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    I don't want to commune with such beings. I want a place to speak my mind.

Because 99% of them don't get a decent chance to read it.

I'll wager that if I am not impeded by the moderating team here, within a month I can turn your entire readership into avid followers of my rhetoric.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.