Brother AACOOLDRE : Pot Smoking Terriost ?

Discussion in 'AACOOLDRE' started by AACOOLDRE, Feb 14, 2002.

1. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    POT SMOKING TERRIOST

If you smoke weed your down with Bin Landen? People in the White Huts are claiming this. That’s stupid. But according to the March issue of Vanity Fair p.170-171, our government has been stupid for a very long time. According to Vanity fair report:

“It has often been said that the C.I.A. and the ISI created the modern drug business in Central Asia after the modern drug business in Central Asia after the Russian invasion of Afganistan, between 1979 and 1989, by encouraging the mujahideen fighting the Russians to try to addict the Soviet troops as a way to imperil communism. Mathea Falco, who was head of International Narcotis Control for the State Department in the Carter administration, has told me, ‘We always let it happen [through the mujahideen], and we’re letting it happen with the Northern Alliance right now’.
    ‘Oh yes, I know drugs were massively distributed at that time’, Saodat answers, saying she often heard how Russian troops were ‘invited to taste. There were also instances when single secret agents would use drug dealers in their own interest-that’s routine.” By Maureen Orth

Our government should start looking into the mirror before it start blaiming Pot smokers as contributing to Terriost.

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    hummmmmm! pot & terriost in da same room somebody gonna
    lost their head .....

3. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher