Support : Posting media to multiple categories

Hey Sweetie ... no, i don't think it will let you post the same song / URL to multiple categories.

I actually tried adding our song ... only to find you already had added it, and it told me so!

It said ... that song is already in the library! ... :)

[medio]853[/medio]

The reason i was trying to add it was because the one i added was deleted from youtube.

So ... based on that experience ... i gotta say no ... it won't let us do that.

Let me know if i answered the question or if you need more from me.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Hey Sweetie ... no, i don't think it will let you post the same song / URL to multiple categories.

I actually tried adding our song ... only to find you already had added it, and it told me so!

It said ... that song is already in the library! ... :)

[medio]853[/medio]

The reason i was trying to add it was because the one i added was deleted from youtube.

So ... based on that experience ... i gotta say no ... it won't let us do that.

Let me know if i answered the question or if you need more from me.

Love You!

Destee

Well that's good that it won't allow you to post multiple videos (sometimes)...but you can't twerk it somehow to fix it to check box instead of a drop-down menu when choosing a category for the video?

Well that's good that it won't allow you to post multiple videos (sometimes)...but you can't twerk it somehow to fix it to check box instead of a drop-down menu when choosing a category for the video?

No Sister ... i can't make it do that ... sorry.

Is it that there are too many categories?

Do we need to combine some, or better organize 'em or sump'n, to make it easier?

Let me know.

Love You!

Destee

No Sister ... i can't make it do that ... sorry.

Is it that there are too many categories?

Do we need to combine some, or better organize 'em or sump'n, to make it easier?

Let me know.

Love You!

Destee

Nope everything is cool the way it is...I was just wondering, cause I thought it would be handy.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back