Black People : Poster Boycott.............in memory of Dr. King!

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by info-moetry, Jan 16, 2012.

1. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    Being this is Dr. Kings day, what better way then to set it off with a BOYCOTT of a particular member here at Destee.com until he's dealt with! A member that means none of us any good at all. A member whose M.O. is to soley interrupt and disrupt every thread we start because he is not family.... There are already members here who do this and have already stated in the past that when he enters a thread they get turned off and stop posting. Unfortunately, this is what his goal is.

So, knowing that he will continue to interrupt, i say that WE ALL push our inner DR. KING IGNORE button and just skip over his post's and move on from the last post in any thread, leaving him to play all by himself. No matter what name he calls you/us, no matter how many times he 'bumps' up his own posts, just keep dr. king in mind and move right on around him! Dr. King would not waste his time with someone he knows in on the sidelines watching the march from a distance, he would lock arms with those he knows are truly part of the struggle.....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

"Silence is a deafening noise unto the wicked" - Bro. Info

2. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    I support that, but how would Dr King feel about men acting like sissies?

I know what Dr Khalid used to say about sissies

[​IMG]

and what exactly is a sissy? A negro who will ride the bus over the problems and ill so fht e Black community here and in the motherland, for petty personal ish and hate, and pipm the holiday of a real leader to continue thier childish effeminate behavior

A real man will stand toe to toe and debate but a sissy looks for support to throw ;pot shots

3. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585

Fist bump!

4. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,014
    :rolleyes:
    if you had used an enema during constipation it would have been less painfull but do your thang bruh and happy holiday

use a cushion to sit on afterwards

5. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace

The rememberance of Dr. King should be done in a peaceful manner, as the man we are celebrating today stood for peace. He even asked that those that could not be peaceful not to join on to his movement.

Brother oldsoul held a powerful class on the Dr. King you rarely ever hear in the media and i even admitted that i did not like him at first because i was more in tune with Malcolm in my earlier years. It wasn't until i first saw Dr. Clarke in the documentary "A great and mighy walk" and heard dr. clarke also say he didn't understand Dr. King's methods, nor did he agree with him but that he was willing to die for what he believed in and we are still here talking". That's when i started to really tune into dr. king and found out that he was really more like Malcolm than i had initially thought.

My mother even bought me a t-shirt that none of my friends had ever seen before, as we were made to think that Malcolm and Martin had never met before. This was the picture on the front:

[​IMG]

and on the back it read: My dream will come true by any means neccessary.

6. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    In honor of Dr. King I will try my best to refrain from responding to negativity even though admittedly it i not easy because the im-poster has aleady started with the nonsense as evident from its post above in response to my "Fist Bump".

I have reached the point of recognizing more similarity and virtually zero difference between Malcolm and Martin because there is a ritualistic significance to their murders at the age of 39.

They are the Twin Flames of our movement in the 60s and whether we defer to the Civil Rights or the Black Power Movement, they impacted both and were both MEN of 'God' and their Divine Spirits LIVE in all of US who dedicate Our Lives to the struggles for Human Rights and/or social justice and economic equality.

Ase!

7. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,014
    so
    so what would your mother think about your behavior here?

8. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,014
    bump

9. MS234

MS234 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,901
    [​IMG]

10. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace to you

Indeed, Bro. Oldsoul's class was actually called "at the age of 39", or something to that effect. As he built on how in Martin's 39 years of life he lived in constant fear and received daily death threats towards him and his family.

My sons mother and i went thru this on a much smaller scale back in the mid 90's as we had a business and we used to rent a space, usually at a community center or a church if they had a big enough area and we would invite all types of vendors to buy a space to set up shop and sell their goods. All of the Harlem, Bronx and Westchester county vendors would come and sell their goods as well as food on Saturday and Sunday. We put up fliers everywhere and we had the nerve to call our business 'Nubian Enterprises' and we received all types of hateful phone calls and threats from ******** hiding behind the other end of the phone..... A couple of them even said if we dared to have the event that they would come and shut it down themselves. With that in mind, knowing i had the lives of hundreds of people in my hands i had 2 of my F.O.I brothers posted up at the front door and others scattered throughout the event and it turned out very successful and ******* free.

- No doubt!