Black Education / Schools : Post Trumatic Slave Disorder,are we suffering from it?

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.
While discussing the color of Jesus with brutha Clyde in another thread,I used the information in this link to offer a reason.
http://www.osirisinstitute.com/PTSD_Manuscript.pdf

A reason as to why black preachers don't teach the truth of his color. But I find there is useful information in this book and that it provides good talking points to have a conversation about. So rather than hi-jack the OP thread, I started this one.

Peace!

Yes, we are if you understand what trauma is, the nature of trauma and how it manifests itself in human inner and interactions.

The treachery and misery of the Black holocaust cannot be fully understood by reading what the education system has intentionally allowed to be said about our plight. They want to sanitized what happen to us as much as possible. I can't remember when I saw a picture of us being hanged in a school history book.

Peace!

peace

Indeed. imho, most old school black preachers don't preach a black jesus is because they can't. I wouldn't know if was because of PTSD unless i looked them in the eyes or heard them myself, but most of them don't teach it out of plain stubborness. Most of them grew up on a white jesus and truly believing it, so today to teach that he was black would mean that they were fooled and they simply can't stomach that being that they have convinced themselves that they were called by god. :callme:

Most just don't want to rock the boat, especially if your older members were taught he was white and believe it, to teach a black jesus might mean a big blow to the 'building fund' we all know about and love.

Most of these preachers on tv certainly ain't tryin ta ruffle no feathers cause those private jets need fuel to get to and fro so they can seek whom they may devour. :wink:

Question: Have we ever heard a white preacher, preach a black jesus??

I've heard black people who were so scared of what i was saying about whom they believed to be jesus in the scripture actually tell me that jesus was all colors and had me looking at them like:

Richard_Pryor_-_That_Niggers_Crazy_.jpg

I mean, you have to be terrified of the truth for you to make a statement like that as a black person. I can see a white person saying it because that's the only way they can even talk about jesus with a straight face is if he's 'color friendly'. But, as a black person you should be ashamed of yourself to try and make excuses about a person so many praise as god in the flesh and you want him to look like anyone but you!

Trauma #1

The trauma our people had to endure began when our mothers and fathers were torn from their kinship groups via war, kidnapping and deceit. Whatever the pretense, a great disservice was done to acquire them. From there more wrong was heaped on those first peoples' shoulders as they were subjected to dehumanizing conditions of bondage, lying in each other's excrements, placed in predicaments that allow the ships' vermin to feast on their bodies and forced to witness cool blooded murders and mercy suicides. The men and the women were violated by sick perversions of the ship crews. Women forcibly penetrated and the men forcibly sodomized. Loved ones to frail to survive the Middle Passage's third month horror trip tossed over to become bonemeal for trailing hammerheads, mako and great whites. That first generation of "slaves" in our families endured the living hell of ghoulish sub-humans.

Life becomes a meaningless pit of torture, misfortune, tragedy and, most importantly, uncertainty.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back