Black People : post removed

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Keita Kenyatta, Mar 9, 2008.

1. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    this post has been removed respectfully

2. Da Street So'ja

Da Street So'ja Banned MEMBER

thrivin' spiritually/physically/emotionally/financ
    Ratings:
    +42
    yea i posted something like this 6 years

but it was just who controls the water

they weren't talking about all the chemicals in it

amazing

what this place does to live

living and dying all at the same exact time

unbelievable

thank you for the post bro. Keita

3. Kamau47

Kamau47 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,304
    We have never ceased to be guinea pigs in this country.

4. MenNefer

MenNefer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21
    Good Info

Could you shorten the post and provide the link for others to read the rest of the article ... Thx Hetep

Rule # 2. Do not add property to this site that belongs to someone other than yourself, without including their written permission. This includes, but is not limited to, poetry, news, articles, short stories, music, etc.

5. truetothecause

truetothecause Well-Known Member MEMBER

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    victims?

Greetings and Thanks for Sharing Kieta!

Are the people DRINKING AND USING this water VICTIMS:?:

Those who either DIDN'T KNOW (cause they are not here or were not here when you and Street So'ja shared about it?
    Those who know yet have found NO WAY OUT do to limited resources for other sources of WATER?
    What happens if a body HAS NO WATER to sustain it?

VICTIMS:?:

M.E.

:hearts2:

6. Keita Kenyatta

Ratings:
    +3,382
    This is yahoo news as of today....therefore making it public domain and lawfully publishable on this site.

7. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Once again, we are rewarded by your information Bro. Keita.

We often joke about something being in the water, but it's true. Some of our Elder scholars have been warning us about this. What I find interesting is how the drugs found in each area is also reflected on the behavior of the people in that area. Sex hormone is San Fran? Hummm. I'll leave that one alone for now.

This article also exposes just how "nasty" the water processing system in this country is, as well as around the world for that matter. Which should also cause us to question the rationale behind the present Administration which is controlled by the Medical Mafia that produces these drugs in the first place. All things that cannot be broken down by nature are un-natural. Clinton nor Obama are in the position to change this. Only the people can change it, by seriously changing their diet.

Detox-detox-detox, that is the key. Even if your water is 100% clean of pharmaceutical drugs, we breathe more than we drink. The air is toxic, therefore the water is toxic. A simple protection, is learning from our Elders, a clove of garlic everyday and a cup of apple cider vinegar. And a good water filtration system is still not a bad idea. I use a triple system, the water is filtered 3 times before I can drink it.

Our bodies can fight off anything, the less toxic we are on the inside the more available those resources are to fight. This is true for all diseases. But it does start with clean drinking water.

The following link is a good read for those of us looking for affordable alternatives for clean drinking water.

http://www.solar-electric-car.com/watercap.htm

8. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    Brother Keita, Although legal issues concerns us when posting material which we are not the original author, we ask that everyone provide proof of permission to post, and/or only post a snipet providing a link where we can read the article for ourselves. This is done out of respect and courtesy. We have members here who don't want their thoughts or poetry posted all over the internet without their permission. We can't expect others to respect this if we don't honor others property in this manner. So Brother, please edit your post to only a snipet and include the link.. I've provided the link below which can be viewed 7 days a week, 365 days a year according to yahoo policies. we also like to be conscious of the fact that many sites post certain articles to generate traffic. To not interfer with the flow of their efforts, we provide a link instead of posting a whole article.

AP probe finds drugs in drinking water

Yahoo also respects the the property of others. Read their policy here.

:heart:

9. Keita Kenyatta

Ratings:
    +3,382
    Dear Administrator (Sister Purple Moons)

You know and I know that you have a job to do which I respect. I however do not recognize the rights of white people when it comes to information that is crucial to our people. I can not respect those rights and understand fully that I do not expect them to respect mines due to the fact that the only ones I or we have are those that they gave or give to us...which means that we really don't have any. If they got it, I'm taking it, lock, stock and barrel !! I equally understand that my providing a link does not mean that it will still be visible the next day or anytime they choose to remove it once they are actually aware of the damage that certain information may have....which would not be the first time information has dissolved into thin air.

I above all others understand that I (we) are at war and the war is over the control of information and as such, the human mind. I will refrain from posting any of that on this site and will take it to my own site to avoid any conflict or infringe on anyone here doing their job. I do thank you and trust that your day and future will be a pleasant one.

Respectfully

Keita Otiba Kenyatta

10. Moorfius

Moorfius Well-Known Member MEMBER

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +27
    After the Warning...the rest is on you!

Hotep

We must do something for our selves or else...and you can use your imagination. No one...repeat...no one cares an iota about our collective survival let alone our well being or best interest. Every thing concerning this life is totally our own responsibility or nothing...no one is coming to save you and you are even a bigger fool if you think you are saved by some lord that you have never seen or ever will see...and you would not even know of this thing unless the white man and white woman told you about this saver that looks just like them.

This is the age of information and any thing a person wants to know can be found on the world wide web...so there is no excuses for not knowing what is going on today,..and let it be known that "Ignorance" is not bliss as some fool has told us...but it is a "Curse" on those who will not see and hear to understand what time we are living in now! What you don't know can do more than hurt you,..it can "Kill" you!

The plans of this government is nothing but "Evil and Wicket" concerning so-called black Africans in Amerikkka. This should not come as a surprise to any one who has been informed to the "Recorded/History" of treatment of the kid-napped people from the Mother Land...and brought into this sick system of white supremacy's "Slave Trade",..that still exist to this vary day.

If there is going to be good news for us collectively...then know that it is going to come from among our own kind/people...informed brothers and sisters who are the only ones who could possibly care or have any concern what ever for the collective survival of the so-called African in Amerikkka...there is no one else on this planet or in this universe...that will help us except our own. And for those who love the still...slave masters of today,..you deserve what ever you get from them...as they will soon make it plain what they think of your (un-informed/ignorant) black self.

WE ARE AT WAR !!! WE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN AT WAR AND NEVER HAVE NOT BEEN AT WAR WITH THE OUT RIGHT PATHOLOGICAL RACIST INVADER ENEMY TO EVERY ORIGINAL INDIGENIS BLACK MAN, WOMAN AND CHILD ON EARTH. WE WILL CONTINUE TO BE AT WAR UNTIL THE END OF TIME...BECAUSE IT IS THE VARY NATURE OF THE ARYAN/WHITE/INDO-EUROPEAN TO HATE, LIE, KILL, RAPE, STEAL, TRICK, DECEIVE, HOODWINK, BAMBOOZEL, RUN-AMUCK, DISCRIMINATE, MISTREAT, ROBB AND OTHER WISE DESTROY EVERY THING THAT WE AND OUR ANCESTORS STAND FOR...AND THEY HAVE BEEN AT THIS FOR MORE THAN "2,000 YEARS" AND COUNTING!!!

Hence..."Watch the Water" that you give to your self and your children...it has already been poison as we watch our loved ones and friends drop dead and fall off like flies being exterminated and don't know what hit them...from the dis-ease caused by drinking and even cooking and bathing in their intentional poluting and poisoning of "Our" water supply.

http://www.wholywater.com/fluoride.html

http://www.just-think-it.com/f-facts.htm

Ase`