Pan Africanism : Post Apartheid: Why political power means nothing without economic advancement!

newsflash!!!!

my brothaz, mugabe's intentions are not all good. he is taking land away from white farmers not because of black liberation, but because of his greed. all farmers have constitutional rights and mugaba has violated them. for those who have been studying africa's politics, zimbabwe's dollar is 0.1 cents to the south african rand, which basically means that the people of the country are struggling in poverty while mugabe is sitting in his wonderful mansion and shopping from south africa. due to this, the zimbabwean's are now either fleeing to mozambique, or they are coming to south africa. which leads me to what i was originally going to say.

apartheid was inspired by many different people. Hitler, KKK and others. if you look at the patterns of apartheid, Robben Island was no different to Auschwitz. when The new south africa began, ten years ago, they introduced the black economic empowerment program to give somehting back to those oppressed. it is all out of good will, but when you hire someone because they are black, it looks like a subtle approach to "apartheid reversed" to me. not long ago, in fact it is still happening now, a black woman would be hired over a qualified white man. why? the answer is that the government wants the world to think that we are going somewhere and the employment rate is going higher and higher, yet, it still stays the same. the government thinks that all you can do is provide shelters and everything will be alright. they are wrong. they are wrong because all it is doing is causing the unemployment rate to increase. the only people getting jobs are the ones who have been seen and have names for themselves.

what the country can do, is introduce new projects such as building and domestic services. the country has now introduced a project for domestic workers who haven't finished their matric (senior year) to do so while working, therefore it is now illegal to keep a domestic worker without any education. it is then the domestic worker's choice to complete their studies and get a job or continue with their services and keep their matric certificate.

in terms of progress with the black economic empowerment program, it seems to be going successfully with the black population but many more whites are becoming restless due to unemployment and that could be a serious problem in the long run. it could start a major conflict battle beteween the people. i'm sure the government would love to hire everyone, but they can't. so instead of hiring blacks, they should hire the qualified (which means the black, white, indian, mixed...) other than focusing on getting us back on track with the new improved country.

my brothaz, mugabe's intentions are not all good. he is taking land away from white farmers not because of black liberation, but because of his greed. all farmers have constitutional rights and mugaba has violated them.

I'll be short & brief with this one. President Lincoln did not seek to end slavery because he thought it was wrong or he liked Black people. Enslaved Africans were being used by Confederate soldiers: doing manual labor, fixing weapons, etc and he sought (on the advise of Frederick Douglass) to take this resource away from the South. While the intentions of Lincoln was not good, the effect was still beneficial to African Americans. The same applies in this case!

it's beneficial yes, but in the wrong ways!!! yes, i know the whites were wrong for what they did, but the struggle meant bringing equality to all, not just liberation to us! do u not understand that we are just being hypocritical if we sit and allow ourselves to be used as an excuse for another man's greed? how long will it last?! "oh, um yeah, i'm doin it for the blacks" mugabe knows full well he's not doing it for the blacks! he's doing it, for himself!
thats why they are called human rights, not black rights. we should look away from the past, and concentrate on a better future! there's no better future so far! no hate intended pan. just venting.

I AM AWARE THAT MUGABE IS ENRICHING HIM SELF WHILE OTHERS SUFFER.
BUT AT THE SAME TIME TAKING LAND WHICH=WEALTH AWAY FROM AN ENEMEY IS STILL A GOOD THING. WE HEAR A LOT OF THE SAME REVERSE RACISM ARGUEMENT HERE IN AMERICA. BLACKS NEED THE PLAYING FIELD EVENED PERIOD HOWEVER THAT HAPPENS IS A NON ISSUE TO ME AS LONG AS IT HAPPENS.

WHAT DO U SEE IN YOUR COUNTRY AS FAR AS AFRIKANS CRTEATING AND OWNING THEIR OWN ENTERPRISES INSTEAD OF SIMPLY SEEKING JOBS. I KNOW THAT U NEED CAPITAL FOR THE LATTER, IM AM UN FAMILIAR WITH YOUR ECONOMIC STRUCTURE. DOES THE CURRENT ADMINISRTATION PROMOTE BUSINESS LOANS ECT? WHAT ABOUT MINING IMPORTING/EXPORTING? WHAT ABOUT HOME/REAL ESTATE OWNERSHIP?

ONE

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back