Possible Addition: "Video Chat Forum"

anAfrican

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 1, 2005
StreetNationEarth: Seattle
Occupation
The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
HI!!

I'm wondering if it would make sense to have a Video Chat Forum with a link to the Video Chat like the Voice Chat link under the Voice Chat Forum?

If so, wouldn't that be a more appropriate place for the Video Chat Orientation thread? (and, quite probably, duplicate some of the sticky threads in the Voice Chat Forum.)

Also, as I work to gain a better understanding of the Video Chat, I'm sure it would be useful to touch base with the tufat forums. I'd sure feel better if I were able to proudly, officially proclaim that I am a Member of the Destee Team as I ask questions and do research. Might there be an account at the tufat forums from Destee.Com? (I think it would have more cachet if it were more than just "Hi! I'm Wayne. I do support for Destee.Com", ya know? :))

Not to mention wanting to try to figure out what the last maintenance downtime did that has folks having to reset stuff. Which is gonna require getting to know vbulletin a bit closer. It would make more sense to gain an understanding of how Destee.Com is configured than to "acquire", on my own, vbulletin or flashchat or peruse the l/a/m/p bits.

Yeah; still down with the idea of doing tech support here! I'll see your begging and raise you! :flirt:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back