Black People : Positive news on Africa you wont see on CNN, Fox etc

I have finally retired from my work. My husband who is from Africa and I plan on moving to Senegal within the next couple of months. I have been to Senegal 6 times and I love it there. It has it challenges, but crime is not one their problems at all. We plan on buying land and setting up a Cyber, Resturant of Soul food, doing an organic farm, and a bed and breakfast there. Africa is open for business. So yes, diasporans, come home. Come to Africa. Of the the 53 countries, most of them are at peace and thriving. Africa needs us and we need them.

I have finally retired from my work. My husband who is from Africa and I plan on moving to Senegal within the next couple of months. I have been to Senegal 6 times and I love it there. It has it challenges, but crime is not one their problems at all. We plan on buying land and setting up a Cyber, Resturant of Soul food, doing an organic farm, and a bed and breakfast there. Africa is open for business. So yes, diasporans, come home. Come to Africa. Of the the 53 countries, most of them are at peace and thriving. Africa needs us and we need them.

I agree 100%

Astrologer4U

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back