Black Spirituality Religion : Poser until proven righteous: 5% Wannabe?

who is going to test him?
Peace,

whoever catches him out there like that. So far he ain't come around the nation like that so someone who really cares about that would have to go find him. If he's wearing our flag like that it's only a matter of time before someone get's him in a position to find out if he should even have it on. He should not be wearing that flag if he can't break it down to someone of our nation who asks.

Peace,

whoever catches him out there like that. So far he ain't come around the nation like that so someone who really cares about that would have to go find him. If he's wearing our flag like that it's only a matter of time before someone get's him in a position to find out if he should even have it on. He should not be wearing that flag if he can't break it down to someone of our nation who asks.
i'd be willing to bet that no one will have access to him.

i'd be willing to bet that no one will have access to him.
Yes, he's been rather careful about that which begs me to consider him a poser. Times have changed. He didn't do anything like that when he was younger...... before he blew up. He from Brooklyn and they use to not play that mess in Brooklyn.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back