Black Christians : Pope warns church must find new balance or fail

Understood, but the Pope does. He has no choice.

The Pope, like the rest of us, has his own path he is called to walk.

The Pope, like the rest of us, has his own interpretations of scriptures.

The Pope, like the rest of us, does not have to answer to man when all is said is done.

The Pope, like the rest of us, has his own path he is called to walk.

The Pope, like the rest of us, has his own interpretations of scriptures.

The Pope, like the rest of us, does not have to answer to man when all is said is done.

Again, understood I'm Becoming Me... The Pope has no choice but to uphold biblical tenets.

Well, that is between you and Pope. lol!

You might want to call him and remind him of his duty to uphold Biblical tenants.

Actually, its between the Pope and God. And that's tenets, not tenants, but why the sarcasm I'm Becoming Me?

I like this Pope.

He gets it..

Long overdue for the RCC and their insane dogma ostracizing people and creating rules that they can't even keep themselves.

There is but one judge and it is not man, not even the Pope.

At one time, you were cool with him.

"Clyde Coger, post: 832705, member: 12718"]Actually, its between the Pope and God. And that's tenets, not tenants, but why the sarcasm I'm Becoming Me?

My point exactly. It is between him and God. I added you, since you were the one speaking on him as if he has to answer to you too...

At one time, you were cool with him.

At one time? Who are you referring to? God?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back