Black People : Poor People

mardukson

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 3, 2007
I got something I want to share with y'all
First let me say hello to everybody.
Next let me say hello to the Hostess of this Site--something I neglected to do before.

I was watching this movie a while back. I wish I can think of the name of it but I can't. These days I can't even hardly remember my own name from day to day.
Anyway, this movie was about some Aborigines in Austrailia. It basically starred real Aboriginines. They did a great job of acting. All of them

And I swear--no joking or exaggeration, if you had turned off the picture while watching that movie, and just listened to the sound, you would have swore on a stack of bibles, two korans, and a book of coming forth by day, that you were listening to white Austrailians. The tone, the voice reflection, the accent, Man, Ima tell you, the only thing that wasn't white Austrailian about them little black folks was their skin color and looks. Them folks done assimilated like a mofo.

Let me tell you what it got them. Now this is what the movie showed, and the movie was a realistic story of Aboriginal life in Austrailia. I don't need to mention the genocide. That was long before. Aint but a few of these folks left on earth anyway.

Here's what asimilating got them:

Hating eachother like Coltrane. You think some of our kids fight and try to off eachother, for foolishness like stepping on the new kicks..?

Man, those little cats in that movie were fighting their moms, dads, cats, friends, siblings--everything, just to be fighting. The women, the men, the kids--everybody was hating in that joint. But they knew how to pronounce "bloody" though, with the proper annunciation.

Abortion.-- Dawg, aint but about twenty of them left in all of Austraila, and they still were Aborting almost everything that got planted.

Drunkeness. -- Pops, Moms, the baby,..Everybody was chugging in that movie. They weren't waiting for the weekend either. This was 24/7, cuz nobody had a job. Drinking and fighting. But those peops, could speak bettter English, than mr Howell, from Gilligan's Island. No ebonics. Won't no ebonics.

Everybody in that joint had Farrakhan and Al Sharpton hair. That might have been their natural 'do though. Most of them kinda looked like Al Sharpton. I'm talking about the men.

The reason I'm writing this is because, this is why poor people--especially Americ'a poor people are hated so much.

They refuse to Assimilate and both they and the Hater's know--subconsciously, that if people don't Assimilate, the future of the ruling class and it's present favorite toadies, is dim.

Poor Americans spiritually knows--even if they don't know consciously, --even if they can't explain it--they know in their souls that assimilation means death for them. A horse-eyed Negro is too busy chasing dollars to have any kind of spiritual awareness. But poor people know. That's why this world hates them so much.

That's why poor people make up their own names for their children--they are highly aware spiritually, and they are the future. Jesus, the christ--if you can discern, when he's speaking--aint never told a lie--aint never said nothing but that deep down true profound ish. Some of us like to go back ten thousand years to find a name. But poor people know the real cosmic importance of names. Instinctly they know that since their identity has been stolen from them-- if they are to get in the future then they have to name themselves ahead--not back.

They probably couldn't tell you this stuff. They don't know why they do it. It's inside. It's in their spirit.

That's why they speak ebonics.

I'm not talking about that gangster rap stuff--even though some of that stuff is lyrically and poetically brilliant too.
But anybody who can put words together the way these kids do in even an average rap song, can speak like Mr. Howell if they really wanted too. They speak like they do because they know inside they have to hang on to their own identity. That's why the pants droop. And if they weren't drooping, they'd be doing something else like, back flips, because the poor AA kids are not going to assimilate. That's why the new world order has given up on them. But the new world order, old world order, or a McDonald's french fries order, can't do anything to the poor. No matter how much snaking a Cosby or Oprah, do. They belong to another Cat. It's just not their's or his, time right now. But the brilliance is there. When that curse is lifted...people think Eienstein was brilliant. And don't act like you don't know about the curse--expecially you biblethumpers--but I believe the book too. You just have to know who's speaking.

There's something special about these people and whatever it is cosmically effects all of Mankind. Folks know it. All that hate isn't for nothing. Why waste time hating somebody who supposedly can't learn, can't speak, can't do anything. Nah, nobody hates anything that is no competion or worry for them. And most white folk, don't live anywhere near poor Black people to be fearful of them. It's not a fear based hatred. It's a spiritual hatred, because subconsciously they know. And the more these kids refuse to assimilate, the more they are hated. And that's because this present system has only two choices. Force everybody to be a cog in the wheel or kill everybody but a few manageable slaves. The longer people cling to their individuality, the more time because a threat to this system.

In this Country, and the world, poor AA's are the most visible representatives of that resistance to "be with" the devil. And their brilliance in music and fashion, spreads their spiritual resistance all over the world.

Peace y'all

And if you've read this far...like MP says...Maaaaaan, y'all need to get a date.

reiterate my point

Reincarnation is a commonly held religious concept in the world. Fijians believe that if they misbehave, they will be reborn as animals. Some American Indians think reincarnation proceeds in progressive stages from rocks, vegetables, fish, birds, mammals, and finally to humans. Australian aborigines believe they will be reborn as white people. One of them who was about to be executed shouted with joy, "Very good! Me jump up white fellow!" The Tibetans read

Page 145

http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cach...olence+drunkenness&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=187&gl=us

The poor shall inheit the earth

Some source say that where the bible says "meek", the truest interpretation should be thus:

16 Wo unto you rich men, that will not give your substance to the poor, for your riches will canker your souls; and this shall be your lamentation in the day of visitation, and of judgment, and of indignation: The harvest is past, the summer is ended, and my soul is not saved!
17 Wo unto you poor men, whose hearts are not broken, whose spirits are not contrite, and whose bellies are not satisfied, and whose hands are not stayed from laying hold upon other men's goods, whose eyes are full of greediness, and who will not labor with your own hands!
18 But blessed are the poor who are pure in heart, whose hearts are broken, and whose spirits are contrite, for they shall see the kingdom of God coming in power and great glory unto their deliverance; for the fatness of the earth shall be theirs.
19 For behold, the Lord shall come, and his recompense shall be with him, and he shall reward every man, and the poor shall rejoice;
20 And their generations shall inherit the earth from generation to generation, forever and ever. And now I make an end of speaking unto you. Even so.

I aint write that

Greetings of Afreekan L.O.V.E.

mardukson said:
Some source say that where the bible says "meek", the truest interpretation should be thus:

16 Wo unto you rich men, that will not give your substance to the poor, for your riches will canker your souls; and this shall be your lamentation in the day of visitation, and of judgment, and of indignation: The harvest is past, the summer is ended, and my soul is not saved!
17 Wo unto you poor men, whose hearts are not broken, whose spirits are not contrite, and whose bellies are not satisfied, and whose hands are not stayed from laying hold upon other men's goods, whose eyes are full of greediness, and who will not labor with your own hands!
18 But blessed are the poor who are pure in heart, whose hearts are broken, and whose spirits are contrite, for they shall see the kingdom of God coming in power and great glory unto their deliverance; for the fatness of the earth shall be theirs.
19 For behold, the Lord shall come, and his recompense shall be with him, and he shall reward every man, and the poor shall rejoice;
20 And their generations shall inherit the earth from generation to generation, forever and ever. And now I make an end of speaking unto you. Even so.

I aint write that

who did and where were they when they wrote it? Solomon? David?? Eziekel?? the first Sam or the Jr.?, Paul when he was in Corinthia or Ephesus or...? or some other JaHmari from Jamaica?

mardukson said:
I got something I want to share with y'all
First let me say hello to everybody.
Next let me say hello to the Hostess of this Site--something I neglected to do before.

I was watching this movie a while back. I wish I can think of the name of it but I can't. These days I can't even hardly remember my own name from day to day.
Anyway, this movie was about some Aborigines in Austrailia. It basically starred real Aboriginines. They did a great job of acting. All of them

And I swear--no joking or exaggeration, if you had turned off the picture while watching that movie, and just listened to the sound, you would have swore on a stack of bibles, two korans, and a book of coming forth by day, that you were listening to white Austrailians. The tone, the voice reflection, the accent, Man, Ima tell you, the only thing that wasn't white Austrailian about them little black folks was their skin color and looks. Them folks done assimilated like a mofo.

Let me tell you what it got them. Now this is what the movie showed, and the movie was a realistic story of Aboriginal life in Austrailia. I don't need to mention the genocide. That was long before. Aint but a few of these folks left on earth anyway.

Here's what asimilating got them:

Hating eachother like Coltrane. You think some of our kids fight and try to off eachother, for foolishness like stepping on the new kicks..?

Man, those little cats in that movie were fighting their moms, dads, cats, friends, siblings--everything, just to be fighting. The women, the men, the kids--everybody was hating in that joint. But they knew how to pronounce "bloody" though, with the proper annunciation.

Abortion.-- Dawg, aint but about twenty of them left in all of Austraila, and they still were Aborting almost everything that got planted.

Drunkeness. -- Pops, Moms, the baby,..Everybody was chugging in that movie. They weren't waiting for the weekend either. This was 24/7, cuz nobody had a job. Drinking and fighting. But those peops, could speak bettter English, than mr Howell, from Gilligan's Island. No ebonics. Won't no ebonics.

Everybody in that joint had Farrakhan and Al Sharpton hair. That might have been their natural 'do though. Most of them kinda looked like Al Sharpton. I'm talking about the men.

The reason I'm writing this is because, this is why poor people--especially Americ'a poor people are hated so much.

They refuse to Assimilate and both they and the Hater's know--subconsciously, that if people don't Assimilate, the future of the ruling class and it's present favorite toadies, is dim.

Poor Americans spiritually knows--even if they don't know consciously, --even if they can't explain it--they know in their souls that assimilation means death for them. A horse-eyed Negro is too busy chasing dollars to have any kind of spiritual awareness. But poor people know. That's why this world hates them so much.

That's why poor people make up their own names for their children--they are highly aware spiritually, and they are the future. Jesus, the christ--if you can discern, when he's speaking--aint never told a lie--aint never said nothing but that deep down true profound ish. Some of us like to go back ten thousand years to find a name. But poor people know the real cosmic importance of names. Instinctly they know that since their identity has been stolen from them-- if they are to get in the future then they have to name themselves ahead--not back.

They probably couldn't tell you this stuff. They don't know why they do it. It's inside. It's in their spirit.

That's why they speak ebonics.

I'm not talking about that gangster rap stuff--even though some of that stuff is lyrically and poetically brilliant too.
But anybody who can put words together the way these kids do in even an average rap song, can speak like Mr. Howell if they really wanted too. They speak like they do because they know inside they have to hang on to their own identity. That's why the pants droop. And if they weren't drooping, they'd be doing something else like, back flips, because the poor AA kids are not going to assimilate. That's why the new world order has given up on them. But the new world order, old world order, or a McDonald's french fries order, can't do anything to the poor. No matter how much snaking a Cosby or Oprah, do. They belong to another Cat. It's just not their's or his, time right now. But the brilliance is there. When that curse is lifted...people think Eienstein was brilliant. And don't act like you don't know about the curse--expecially you biblethumpers--but I believe the book too. You just have to know who's speaking.

There's something special about these people and whatever it is cosmically effects all of Mankind. Folks know it. All that hate isn't for nothing. Why waste time hating somebody who supposedly can't learn, can't speak, can't do anything. Nah, nobody hates anything that is no competion or worry for them. And most white folk, don't live anywhere near poor Black people to be fearful of them. It's not a fear based hatred. It's a spiritual hatred, because subconsciously they know. And the more these kids refuse to assimilate, the more they are hated. And that's because this present system has only two choices. Force everybody to be a cog in the wheel or kill everybody but a few manageable slaves. The longer people cling to their individuality, the more time because a threat to this system.

In this Country, and the world, poor AA's are the most visible representatives of that resistance to "be with" the devil. And their brilliance in music and fashion, spreads their spiritual resistance all over the world.

Peace y'all
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
And if you've read this far...like MP says...Maaaaaan, y'all need to get a date.

Brother King Mardukson

As a RE~presentative from the Voices in the Margins...

I've sensed the same things you've expressed here!....bottom line....

W.E. S.E.E. and W.E. Know

until i got to the red doted line....after that...I was like.....daaaannnnnnngggggg

did he have to go there? Cause that was a painful reminder of a painful RE~ality speaking to the Loneliness in M.E.

still....Bless Up for sharing:kiss1:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back