Nation of Gods and Earths : Polygamy

Is your Nation a polygamous organization? Is there an official stance on polygamy?
Peace,

We are not a polygamous nation. We do advocate polygyny as long as it's functional. Basically anything we advocate has to be functional. So in the case of polygyny as long as the people involved are consensual then it's peace. Polygyny is an attempt to address the numerical disparity between males and females (in some cases there are far more women than men). If in a given population there are more women than men then either the woman go elsewhere to find a man or they may not get to be a part of a male/female family unit away from their parents. Polygyny is one answer to this dilemma.

Personally I don't see myself ever involved in a polygynous relationship. I find that one woman is enough for me but I'm not gonna look down on any Sun who desires to rotate more than one planet.

As a nation we do not endorse polygamy or polyandry.

I advocate people to do research other family units. It's a good way to see how other people survive and the different methods they use to set up families.

Peace

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back