Amun-Ra : Polygamy

2nd wife?

You are asking for it Pan my man. The Bible says a woman can reduce a man to a crust of bread. What can two women do?

1. PMS twice a month or two womanh going through it simultaneously in the same house. Either way 'tis no tea party

2. Wife one: Those are my stockings.
Wife two: No those are MY stockings.

3. Wife one: Umm excuse me. I don't use my vaccuum cleaner to pick up food.
Wife two: This is not your vaccuum cleaner girlie.

4. Wife one: You took her out last time, Pan but now it's my turn and you want to be like you don't have any more money. I guess not! You spend it all on her!

Why do this to yourself? :sand:

I see sisters River & Deepy that you can't even joke about this topic (which is what I was doing). :laugh: Ironically though, just this afternoon I was talking with a "sista", whose sister & brother in law were considering polygamy. This is becoming a reality ladies in more American households (white, latino, and black), whether or not we want believe it. Polygamy has both its benefits, and downfalls...as does any other relationship. However at a time when relationships are rapidly being redefined (like Homosexual marriage)...polygamy will also be re-examined. I for one don't think it is an obsolete instituion. I feel it makes more sense now (with such factors as an increased number of homosexuality, single parent households, infidelity in marriage, male imprisionment, and the increasing gap between available females to males), than it ever has in this country's history.

Male Challenged

You might say we are male challenged--there are many answers, but I like polygamy because it produces an argument and if you haven't guessed it by now--I like to stir things up, but its all in a good cause. Thinking opens the mind, stimulates new thoughts and helps each of grow--I am tring to get smarter by reserving my judgement or reserving my right to change my mind or be persuaded--That's why I like to challenege people to take a stand on something they have absolutely no use for and then make an argument for its existence because it forces one to think about another point of view, especially iof you have to defend a view you don't find to your liking--Ra

:idea:

brother panafrica
i had to sign back into respond to you...what are you talking about.? if you didn't get the humor in my message I am sorry..cause I thought what i wrote was funny...now if using wife number 1 as the pivot took you to serious...then check yourself...cause i was making a joke
as stated...I have no negative judgement on polygamy...just the necessary requirements/ethics/etc...to make such unions work in america.
and if they are happening and they are working out and all parties are comfortable, all is well and good.
brother amun-ra
I haven't guessed it...what is it.?

I am JOKING..JOKING...
YOU GET THIS ONE?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back