Black People Politics : Poll: Will conflict in Ukraine turn into World War 3?

Well I can tell you Brother that some people believe that some Scriptures are allegorical. And some people believe that the "Gog & Magog" mentioned in the Books of Ezekiel and Revelation in the Bible (and also mentioned in the Holy Qur'an) are Russia & China.

Peace,
Bro. Ecks

None of which will matter if we aren't prepared for come what may! :mad:

Aaaaa, I meant "involved" for the sake of trying to invade, conquer, defeat an enemy.

Wasn't sure if any "African" countries were ally to some, or if they were defending and resisting.

But either way, I think about the label "World War" and become curious as to where they take place and who in the world is involved.

Similar to how in the NBA, the winners of the trophy were called NBA World Champions because the "NBA Finals" was labeled the "NBA World Championship Series" up until 1986.
the second word war involved the entire world.

an exchange of nuclear weapons would be the end of world civilization as we know it.

those who hunger for it are naive.

get a book and read about the atrocities that happened during WWII.
then multiply that by an order of magnitude.

sometimes the ignorance around here brings tears to my eyes.

an exchange of nuclear weapons would be the end of world civilization as we know it.

those who hunger for it are naive.

get a book and read about the atrocities that happened during WWII.
then multiply that by an order of magnitude.

sometimes the ignorance around here brings tears to my eyes.

So what must we do? Let me guess....., "suffer peacefully" right? :(

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back