Black People Politics : Poll: Will conflict in Ukraine turn into World War 3?

putin_635x250_1393918337.jpg

Putin: troops to bases; warning shots in Crimea
SEVASTOPOL, Ukraine (AP) — Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered tens of thousands of Russian troops participating in military exercises near Ukraine's border to return to their bases as U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry was on his way to Kiev. Tensions remained high in the strategic Ukrainian peninsula of Crimea with troops loyal to Moscow firing warning shots to ward off protesting Ukrainian soldiers.

The massive military exercise in western Russia involving 150,000 troops, hundreds of tanks and dozens of aircraft was supposed to wrap up anyway, so it was not clear if Putin's move was an attempt to heed the West's call to de-escalate the crisis that has put Ukraine's future on the line.

Putin has ordered all of his troops to return to base. Was it just an exercise?

No, not really... tell me about if you don't mind.
it ran all through Africa......no one escaped, it was hell on earth
much of the strife today stems from the artificial borders and lands that were redistributed in the aftermath

BTW : i was conceived and born in the middle of that mess
FYI : go view 'red tails'

i am not a believer but i think Armageddon was supposed to start in the middle east.

Well I can tell you Brother that some people believe that some Scriptures are allegorical. And some people believe that the "Gog & Magog" mentioned in the Books of Ezekiel and Revelation in the Bible (and also mentioned in the Holy Qur'an) are Russia & China.

Peace,
Bro. Ecks

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back