Technical Support engineer
Politics VS. Religion..
How can we mix the two..
for they are like friction...
Bouncing off of me and you....
Yet bouncing between the two....

Politics VS. Religion...
Confusion has clouded our minds...
And we can't find the means to separate two....
Surely we should know the difference...
For they do not fit between me and you.

Politics VS. Religion...
Lets see... Lies and Deceit...
People who cheat.. and steal...
Rob and kill for the papers...
Politicing as they due....
Inflicting pain on our country...
Me and you....

Politics VS. Religion...
Pease within...
Let freedom ring...
and we worship... what we feel is worth believing...
Thou shall not kill....
And yet thousand Dead...
and hundreds in other countries.. fled...
to the unknown...
afraid of what is to come...

Politics Vs. Religion....
How can you mix one...
With the other one?....

you can't...

as Jesus said, "i am no part of this world." and politics are all about this world...and the sinful state it's drowning in...yet, so many religious groups want to influence politics, then claim to be separate from it. they don't understand that, by dancing in the pool, they become tainted by its influence.

i'm feeling this piece, neak.

people need to wake up to the reality of their ways and stop being hypocritical about life.

REAL.

I agree

you don't...while both are powerful forces, they are each destructive in their own way...for the most, politics seems to only be about greed and empty promises..while throughout history, how many wars have come down to religion..I think today, we forget we are human beings first..like a rainbow, one race, different colours...only my opinion though...I like the question you've raised here...

K

religion and politics have this in common:

they are both divisive in their "branches" of belief. this is war in itself. it is cause and effects of war.

it's funny how Jesus was apolitical but yet knew the policy that would help the world- fear and love of God. but who heeds??

it's also funny (yet true) how religions utilize more politics and politicians front like they're religious. reminds you of the ancient Pharisees and Saducees huh????

this should let you know one thing: a snake can slither any hole where there is (shady)ness and you would not now where it is until it rears its' head..

me personally, i hate religion and politics. there are many of both of the which are appointed by 1 out of either 2 spirits: God or devil.

remember as written that God is Spirit- one spirit so where did countless religions come from- man (or woman).

i feel you on this one Shaneak.

nfinitely
jh.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back