Black People Politics : Politics of Racism - Divide And Conquer

Aluku

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 9, 2012
There is no difference between liberal and democrat in today's political environment. For convenience sake I will use the term leftist(s) because that is their true ideology.

Here is quote from Malcolm X:
The white liberal differs from the white conservative only in one way: the liberal is more deceitful than the conservative. The liberal is more hypocritical than the conservative.

Both want power, but the white liberal is the one who has perfected the art of posing as the Negro’s friend and benefactor; and by winning the friendship, allegiance, and support of the Negro, the white liberal is able to use the Negro as a pawn or tool in this political “football game” that is constantly raging between the white liberals and white conservatives.

So what do they believe? What do they stand for?

All leftists believe in evolution, and hail Darwin a great scientist. In his book the descent of man, Darwin writes:
"At some future period not very distant as measured by centuries, the civilized races of man will almost certainly exterminate and replace the savage races throughout the world. At the same time the anthropomorphous apes...will no doubt be exterminated. The break between man and his nearest Allies will then be wider, for it will intervene between man in a more civilized state, as we may hope, even than the Caucasian, and some ape as low as the baboon, instead of as now between the Negro or Australian and the gorilla"

What many don't realize is that evolution considers blacks lower than caucasians in the evolution ladder!

All leftists support Planned Parenthood.

Planned parenthood was founded by Margaret Sanger with the goal of stopping the inferior blacks from reproducing. You can learn more here http://www.blackgenocide.org/planned.html

Leftist support the Teachers Unions, who in turn oppose any meaningful and true public education reform! True reform will undoubtedly lead to loss of Union Membership, and that is more important than educating the poor and under privileged. Because of the policies or lack thereof, the worst teachers get shuffled down to the inner cities. The Teachers Unions & the left are opposed to Charter Schools & School vouchers because those are non UNIONIZED teachers which take away from their membership!

As a matter of fact Eric Holder is currently in a Law suit against Louisiana to BLOCK school vouchers! http://www.nola.com/education/index.ssf/2013/08/us_government_files_to_block_s.html

BTW after years of implemented leftist programs, please show me how we are better of now?

So what is your point you may say. Well if it is not painfully obvious yet, here it is: Why are we voting for a party who is set up to HURT us? Whether they do it intentionally or not is irrelevant. The fact IS that it is happening!

As I explained in another post, it is my believe and HOPE that all African Americans register as INDEPENDENT and take back the power of our vote! Vote for whoever will offer true & meaningful policies.

I'll leave you with a profound speech of Malcolm X

P.S. Happy New Year to all

why is it that 'divide and conquer' works so very well against black people?

Good question!

I wish I knew. But as it relates to African Americans, I believe it is lack of central leadership. When MLK was alive he was the voice for most of us. After his death his place has been usurped by "leaders" who were, are, more out for selfish gain than true advancement of African Americans.

It is interesting to note that Jesse Jackson was opposed to Planned Parenthood for the same reasons I highlighted. Makes one wonder what his price was(is) for changing his mind?

Moreover the DNC does a good job making appearances of being inclusive, while at the same time doing nothing to fix the issues I highlighted in the OP in particular, substandard public education. The thing is that the Teachers Unions help in getting out the vote during election season so politicians of any color will be hard pressed to go against them or their agenda!

why is it that 'divide and conquer' works so very well against black people?

Josh X Brown said:
..."Well divide and conquer works on all people not just black people..."

I agree with your statement Josh!:) The ole' bait & switch / divide & conquer political tactics ... have been practiced with success, since almost foreva!!! And in this regard, "our Peoples" have fallen prey to this tactic just as have others (time after time, after time, after time...)! Our Peoples don't hold the monopoly!

Sooo, ahhh ... to go deeper James concerning your question ...:cool:

I believe, that many of us do appear to fall prey to this divisive tactic because we are often trained to hate on ourselves - making it easier to hate on each other. Not seeing or trusting what is good within us, which again ... makes it easier to judge / attempt to minimize others!

Many of us instinctively almost ... deny our God-given gifts ... thus, losing our focus on our visions/our dreams ... AND as a result - sink into a demented funk/depression, which inevitably causes many of us to spew venom! PAIN!!! Show me a negative, sarcastic, snarky human being & I'll show you a person in relentless PAIN. The ole' saying appears to be true ... "Hurting people, hurt people"! Sooo, with a recipe of ... lack of focus, negativity, sarcasm, depression, self-hate, etc.; how can many of us "not" fall prey to these ugly tactics.

Again, it appears that other races hold the same "kinda' ugly stuff" we do (spawned by different circumstances perhaps), maybe "we" are quicker to admonish our own faults louder (among ourselves).

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back