Occupation
Website Consultant
Charles Barron says he'd back black Brooklyn

BY XANA O'NEILL
DAILY NEWS WRITER

Monday, July 23rd 2007, 4:00 AM

charlesbaron.jpg

Brookly City Councilman - Charles Barron

Brooklyn City Councilman Charles Barron vowed yesterday he'd take care of African-Americans - "unapologetically" - if he were elected borough president.

"Am I going to be a borough president for all the people? Absolutely," the former Black Panther said. "But I'm letting y'all know now, I'm taking care of black folk. Unapologetically."

Barron stood shoulder-to-shoulder with the Rev. Al Sharpton and retired NYPD Sgt. Noel Leader, a co-founder of 100 Blacks in Law Enforcement Who Care, as he announced his bid for beep to supporters on the steps of Brooklyn Borough Hall.

Barron - who represents Brownsville and East New York - said he wanted to abolish mayoral control of schools, maintain affordable housing and improve health care accessibility.

Click Here To Read Entire Article

:heart:

Destee

Destee said:

BY XANA O'NEILL
DAILY NEWS WRITER

charlesbaron.jpg

Brooklyn City Councilman Charles Barron vowed yesterday he'd take care of African-Americans - "unapologetically" - if he were elected borough president.

"Am I going to be a borough president for all the people? Absolutely," the former Black Panther said. "But I'm letting y'all know now, I'm taking care of black folk. Unapologetically."

Barron stood shoulder-to-shoulder with the Rev. Al Sharpton and retired NYPD Sgt. Noel Leader, a co-founder of 100 Blacks in Law Enforcement Who Care, as he announced his bid for beep to supporters on the steps of Brooklyn Borough Hall.

Barron - who represents Brownsville and East New York - said he wanted to abolish mayoral control of schools, maintain affordable housing and improve health care accessibility.

Destee
Brother Charles is My Daughter Malaika's GOD-Father.

She will soon be starting a law program at Columbia and I KNOW she will be Safe with Brother Charles "looking out".

He definitely is the REAL DEAL!

Destee said:

BY XANA O'NEILL
DAILY NEWS WRITER

charlesbaron.jpg

Destee

Unapologetically BLACK.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back