Amun-Ra : Politically Incorrect

Discussion in 'Amun-Ra' started by Amun-Ra, Jul 29, 2002.

1. Amun-Ra

Amun-Ra Well-Known Member MEMBER

Sales Management
    Ratings:
    +14
    It ain’t often we speak about “sanitation” or “hygiene” in mixed company, but I am going to break that rule because it needs to be done. For some reason, there are some people who can’t seem to get their *** clean. Now, some of this is understandable. After all, I’m speaking about an ***, which is the funkiest piece of human anatomy. It’s where **** comes from. Obviously, we can’t expect it to smell like roses, but most of us don’t go around like dogs sniffing each other’s butts. So, we need to be aware that ***** stink and that stink can overflow into public.

Wash your ***! I mean it. Literally, wash your ***. I have abused my olfactory nerves with years of smoking and playing the nightclub circuit almost ruining my sense of smell. However, I can smell **** no matter how bad my nose has become. We all know that ******** stink naturally and there ain’t no shame in that. The problem is when that stink inside—gets outside. How does that happen? From not wiping your nasty ***! How do you think “skid marks” and “tobacco stains” find their way into your draws?

Ain’t nothing worse than sitting in a restaurant or on an airplane in cramped quarters and smelling the crack of somebody’s nasty ***. I realize that it isn’t always easy getting a good wipe, but folks wherever there’s a bathroom, there’s usually soap and water. Wash your ***! If you can’t get it all because the toilet paper is rougher than corncobs, then get out of the stall, drop your draws and wash your ***! If anybody asks what you are doing—tell them you are washing your nasty ***!

Now, some of you might think this is a man thing, but women’s ***** stink too, and, I, for one, have never relished the smell of fresh *** and sardines. Women have hygienic needs in addition to keeping their *** clean. Most coochies have a distinct odor, which by the way doesn’t have to be unpleasant, but there are those you can smell standing in the middle of a roadside Texaco restroom. It’s an eye-watering smell of strong onions, sardines and old folk’s draws. It smells like it will stick to you. It makes me think of hot-combed hair, under-arm odor and the fishing dock.

Now it is known that coochies are self-cleaning, but that is under normal circumstances. If that bad boy has received a lot of recent usage or has been out of usage for an extended period, it tends to build up “nuclear” stank that is capable of reducing glass hard erections to licorice whips, making cast iron stomachs into revolving regurgitators and make more people frown up their faces than country music at a Rap concert.

Ladies and Gentlemen—wash your *** and all that implies. Don’t be afraid to undress in the light for fear your lover will see the “skid” marks decorating your drawers. You won’t have to worry about leaving a scent trail that even a dog with sinus problems could follow. Just wash your ***. By the way, when you wash your ***, make sure you wash everything else first—especially before you wash your face.

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    MAN I KNOW A FEW !
    not long back i saw dis couple messed up
    funky & all not only was the *** stanky
    but their ears was full of build up dirt dayummmmm!!
    and had the heart to ask somebody to whisper in his ear
    we have so many who wash their butt and take that same
    towel and wash their face ...............what a shity deal !!

sad sad sad ............me being a nurse at one point i've seen
    **** u wouldn't believe woooooooweeeeeee!!

where da reality check ????
    where do we start ????
    how can we help these kinda people???
    what's next?????

3. Thandiwe

Thandiwe Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

i see you are very passioniate about this one. Ra, you've got me crying here....

how about that hot mayonaise smell?

and yes you are correct, people need to wash their *****. now i'm gonna get alittle personal here, but i must take my **** in the morning before i take my bath. that way when i catch a whiff of someone else's ***, i know it ain't mine.

you see i also have this thing where i can't **** in public. it must be in my house or the next best place, my mom's or sister's houses. LOL! they love it when i just stop through because i couldn't make it home. i will take some time off from work so that i don't have to sit on the toilet in public.

you mention women and their coochies. LOL! and yes it self-cleansing. some women might be making it worst my over-douching. according to Ms. Grant-Goldsy, douching isn't even necessary. as my mom would say, "go soak your *** in water". though she never had to tell me that.

i have a sensitive nose and ain't nothing worse than smelling someone else's ***. but the way, if you can smell your own ***, it's too nasty. since we are somewhat immune and use to our own scent, when you can smell yourself, everybody and their mommas know it your *** that stinks. LOL!

and yes, wash the *** and feet last. in that order. wouldn't want no toejam in the *** causing another growing fungi.

in fact, i use two face towels. one for the face, one for the body.

Rich, being a nurse is a hard job and someone has to do it. I remember my sister telling me about one of her patients. she was pregnant at the time so her senses were stronger. she was helping turn him over and he farted in her face. she cussed him out and told him he needs to take better care of his nasty, shitty ***.

4. Thandiwe

Ratings:
    +2
    it starts young....

i had to teach my almost 5 year old son how to correctly wipe his ***. while washing i came across a few of these treadmarked drawers. i told him to get more paper if needed but wipe until you can't see brown on the paper. yes, it's disgusting to look at your toilet paper after wiping, but it does help determine how much wiping is gonna be required.

remember to wipe from front to back. AND BY ALL MEANS, WASH DEM HANDS! WITH SOAP AND HOT WATER!

5. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    indeed indeed!!!

Thandiwe.......see u had to take it up a notch:lol: :lol: :lol:
    i've seen so many funkie *** peoples til my smelling power
    done faded .........and indeed as nasty as it seem i know one
    that never was his hands and have the heart to wanna touch
    other people after his shity deal in the restroom,
    now dat toe jam stuff i was round dis woman and hell
    she started washing up not down she hit her feet first and
    she had a dark blue towel i saw nasty white hust and then
    she hit her kitty and then her face ....well i be ****ed
    kiss hell no and what's dat suff on yo mouth.....
    so they need too wash down ward weekend thang !!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

6. Thandiwe

Ratings:
    +2
    don't blame me...

Ra started it. But he does have a point. and i see it didn't take much for you to get into it.

i just reminded my sister about her hospital patient. we had a good laugh about that one.

yeah i hae a thing where i won't eat at buffets or our potlucks, especially at work. i've seen too many women go in and not wash their hands. know that saying, you can't eat everyone's potato salad...

i guess they figure, if it's yellow it's mellow...

but then again, i never stay in a bathrooom long enough when someone is taking the #2. i can't believe some people can let the wicked funk come out at work. i'd be embarassed to come out. but i guess that's better than walking around with gas...

7. Amun-Ra

Sales Management
    Ratings:
    +14
    They Say We Wash Too Much

I've heard it said that American wash too much--but I disagree. WE have to be sensitive to others sense of smell--when I was in the service and spent time in the field, I smelled like a sack of wild ********, but I had an excuse--when you're in the jungle, the chances to bathe are few and plus the enemy can smell soap, and yes, even the food you eat--had an excuse, but when you live in this country--no reason at all for your *** to stink--I've been around people who lived on the street and they didn't stink--they know the importance of trying to remain clean--disease ain't funny and one way to fight simple disease is just by washing your ***--oh well-- when we all get together for the poets meeting--I know we will al have a clean ***!

Ra

8. alter

alter Well-Known Member MEMBER

insurrection
    Ratings:
    +0
    lol

that was funny...and a good point, too!

9. cuvriefloesta

cuvriefloesta Well-Known Member MEMBER

student
    Ratings:
    +0
    This is funny....tru, but funny. I had to let me cousin read this one.It's frustrating to sit next to someone and have to cut off all sense of smell. This is funny...that's all I can say :huh:

10. Amun-Ra

Sales Management
    Ratings:
    +14
    Breathe through your mouth

and even that ain't enough protection--the fumes still sneak in and can make you sick to your stomach, especially on a crowded bus or subway--Ra

:laugh: