Memorized lines form as to stay
Put sometimes in the root
How can I go against shea?
Trying to understand is not soft but yet hard
Never admitting my truth but now or never
I watch & listen to other sides
But my mind has supposedly been made up but not me
Only now I still wonder
The worth of being circumstantially free.

HODEE

Alonewolf
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jul 2, 2003
Should I do what they say?
What side can I play?
Memorized lines form as to stay
Put sometimes in the root
How can I go against shea?
Trying to understand is not soft but yet hard
Never admitting my truth but now or never
I watch & listen to other sides
But my mind has supposedly been made up but not me
Only now I still wonder
The worth of being circumstantially free.
Sister candeesweet
This is a Great Flow

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Perfection Djibouti : In Context Series: English Policies and Curricular Reforms in Multilingual, Postcolonial Djibouti Djibouti 0
chuck Black People Politics : President Trump's Policies As They Relate To This Nations Major Cities? Black People Politics 2
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Tax policies in the New testament AACOOLDRE 0
RAPTOR Black People : Dog Whistle Politics: How Politicians Use Coded Racism to Push Through Policies Hurting All Black People Open Forum 1
Ankhur Black People : A State Sues Banks Over Dirty Foreclosure Policies? Black People Open Forum 0
Ankhur Black People : Democrats an Republicans play Good Cop/Bad Cop to get Black folks to accept Neocon Policies Black People Open Forum 26
Destee Violaters / Violations : THANK YOU - To All Those Who Have NEVER Violated Our Policies Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 1
Mad Skillz Black People : ‘Worst Bush-era policies’ becoming the ‘new normal’ Black People Open Forum 1
Ankhur Haiti : Clinton apologizes for tariff policies that left Haiti starving Pan-Africanism - African Diaspora 0
Ankhur Black People : Ratzinger's pedophile protecting policies Black People Open Forum 2
Ankhur Black People : State Farm to cut 1/8 of a Million Policies just before Hurricane Season Black People Open Forum 1
Ankhur Haiti : Will America finally change it's policies that have harmed Haiti for so many years? Pan-Africanism - African Diaspora 5
A Haiti : US debt policies left Haiti vulnerable to catastrophe Pan-Africanism - African Diaspora 12
P Black People : Court rules that NYC Fire Department has Jim Crow hiring policies Black People Open Forum 0
U Black People : Racist World Bank Policies Black People Open Forum 10
Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Life is just a breath, but your works last forever.
@Destee
During this time, I wanna to wish everyone on this site the most blesseth and positive energy throughout
the rest of 2020 as we continue to persevere and raise awareness during this plandemic.
Continue to stay safe
and healthy. We're in the perfect time to self-care and boost our immune systems through at home remedies.
@Destee
I know this is my first status update since 2020 begin, but all of us agree that 2020 delivered a low-blow
to each of us with the miscellaneous events we have recently seen which brought all of us great displeasure.
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.