Police : Police Brutality

1589820378004.png

What is the date on that pic?
And from whose account is it posted from? For if it actually came from Roy Oliver he's got to be the dumbest MOFO in the world.

Bye the way Roy Oliver was sentenced to 15 years in 2018 for the killing of Jordon Edwards. Not enough in my book and if feelings be know he'd never walk out alive.
But he is off the streets in a rarity of 'some' justice'.

Hi Fine1952. This is good thread you started. I start a thread about bad police too but not in competition to you. My thread address just police protect each other against all citizens so no one discover their crimes so it doesn't even get into the media. Black White Spanish or otherwise. Feel free to post and comment if you wish.

3 years ago, smh! The history of police brutality is long and ugly!

"...
Oliver, 38, was convicted of murder on Tuesday in the fatal shooting of high school freshman Jordan Edwards. The teen was in the passenger seat of a car leaving a party when the officer opened fire in April 2017. The jury found Oliver not guilty on two counts of aggravated assault..."

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back