Law Forum : Police Killings of Citizens in 2019

Groeteschele

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 6, 2020
Germany: 17

England: 3

United States: 1,001

Maybe I renounce my secondary citizenship of United States to United Kingdom.

BTW: I was gone for very long time because of COVID-19 positive test in hospital and quite sick but now that I am better and back with parents the doctors say I am asymptomatic. Please don't get COVID-19 sick because it is very painful. Quite horrible and scary to experience because you are alone all the time, nobody comes near you except if you are in bad distress and you must do a very lot for your self. This treatment is not being mean because they don't want to die. You must understand that. Thanks for listening.

BTW: I was gone for very long time because of COVID-19 positive test in hospital and quite sick but now that I am better and back with parents the doctors say I am asymptomatic. Please don't get COVID-19 sick because it is very painful. Quite horrible and scary to experience because you are alone all the time, nobody comes near you except if you are in bad distress and you must do a very lot for your self. This treatment is not being mean because they don't want to die. You must understand that. Thanks for listening.
glad u made it......

I hope you're still doing good. Hurry back! :)

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back