Law Forum : Police Killings of Citizens in 2019

Groeteschele

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 6, 2020
Germany: 17

England: 3

United States: 1,001

Maybe I renounce my secondary citizenship of United States to United Kingdom.

BTW: I was gone for very long time because of COVID-19 positive test in hospital and quite sick but now that I am better and back with parents the doctors say I am asymptomatic. Please don't get COVID-19 sick because it is very painful. Quite horrible and scary to experience because you are alone all the time, nobody comes near you except if you are in bad distress and you must do a very lot for your self. This treatment is not being mean because they don't want to die. You must understand that. Thanks for listening.

jamesfrmphilly

PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek

BTW: I was gone for very long time because of COVID-19 positive test in hospital and quite sick but now that I am better and back with parents the doctors say I am asymptomatic. Please don't get COVID-19 sick because it is very painful. Quite horrible and scary to experience because you are alone all the time, nobody comes near you except if you are in bad distress and you must do a very lot for your self. This treatment is not being mean because they don't want to die. You must understand that. Thanks for listening.
glad u made it......

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant

I hope you're still doing good. Hurry back! :)

:heart:

Destee

Is Trump Going to Prison?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

Latest profile posts

Kemetstry wrote on Destee's profile.
still can't post polls

Kemetstry wrote on Destee's profile.
What ever you've done, you can no longer post to the kitchen table