Law Forum : Police Killings of Citizens in 2019

Groeteschele

Apr 6, 2020
Germany: 17

England: 3

United States: 1,001

Maybe I renounce my secondary citizenship of United States to United Kingdom.

BTW: I was gone for very long time because of COVID-19 positive test in hospital and quite sick but now that I am better and back with parents the doctors say I am asymptomatic. Please don't get COVID-19 sick because it is very painful. Quite horrible and scary to experience because you are alone all the time, nobody comes near you except if you are in bad distress and you must do a very lot for your self. This treatment is not being mean because they don't want to die. You must understand that. Thanks for listening.

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
Germany: 17

England: 3

United States: 1,001

Maybe I renounce my secondary citizenship of United States to United Kingdom.

BTW: I was gone for very long time because of COVID-19 positive test in hospital and quite sick but now that I am better and back with parents the doctors say I am asymptomatic. Please don't get COVID-19 sick because it is very painful. Quite horrible and scary to experience because you are alone all the time, nobody comes near you except if you are in bad distress and you must do a very lot for your self. This treatment is not being mean because they don't want to die. You must understand that. Thanks for listening.
glad u made it......

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: