Black People : Police departments are furious at Walmart for a policy that has made it a dangerous place to shop

These 7 Household Names Make a Killing Off Prison-Industrial ...

http://usuncut.com/class-war/these-...killing-off-of-the-prison-industrial-complex/ - 108k - Cached - Similar pages

WalMart. Although their company policy clearly states that “forced or prison labor will not be tolerated by Wal-Mart”, basically every item in their store has been supplied by third-party prison labor factories. Wal-Mart purchases its produce from prison farms where laborers are often subjected to long, arduous hours in the blazing heat without adequate sunscreen, water, or food.

Prison Labor Boosts Wal-Mart’s Profits Despite Pledge
One area in which Wal-Mart has profited through the use of prison labor is in “demanufacturing.” That term refers to the disposal of millions of dollars’ worth of “customer returns, buy-backs, over-stocks, shelf-pulls, scratch-and-dent, and excess inventories” that all large retailers must contend with, according to Al Norman, the founder of Sprawl Busters. What separates Wal-Mart from other retailers is its use of what amounts to taxpayer-subsidized prison labor in the demanufacturing process.

So, you are just posting and not reading Threads. I had already posted this information here:

https://destee.com/threads/police-d...-a-dangerous-place-to-shop.87478/#post-963720

Prison Labor Boosts Wal-Mart’s Profits Despite Pledge
One area in which Wal-Mart has profited through the use of prison labor is in “demanufacturing.” That term refers to the disposal of millions of dollars’ worth of “customer returns, buy-backs, over-stocks, shelf-pulls, scratch-and-dent, and excess inventories” that all large retailers must contend with, according to Al Norman, the founder of Sprawl Busters. What separates Wal-Mart from other retailers is its use of what amounts to taxpayer-subsidized prison labor in the demanufacturing process.

These 7 Household Names Make a Killing Off Prison-Industrial ...

http://usuncut.com/class-war/these-...killing-off-of-the-prison-industrial-complex/ - 108k - Cached - Similar pages

WalMart. Although their company policy clearly states that “forced or prison labor will not be tolerated by Wal-Mart”, basically every item in their store has been supplied by third-party prison labor factories. Wal-Mart purchases its produce from prison farms where laborers are often subjected to long, arduous hours in the blazing heat without adequate sunscreen, water, or food.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
$$RUCH. SO COOL.VBRO. WHAT MY bornday. Again. Destee. June. U didn't call. Phone me. I'm loosingbit. In my dopamine euphoria. None stop. I send my new pic. Noylt. Me. That guy. Wears 1x. I wear.b3x. Ok love Destee Fam. Errors I don't care ok. Love
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
I saw you ... :yaay: ... Welcome Home! ... :flowers:
Back