Black People : Police Caught Planting Drugs

You know the cops was waiting for him to come out and give them the ok sign so they could go in and bust the brutha. That is how I know they gave it to him. What? They was going to wait for a later date to go in? Noll...They had that all set up because they arrested him, but it back fired. They know the informant would really sink them.

Peace!

You know the cops was waiting for him to come out and give them the ok sign so they could go in and bust the brutha. That is how I know they gave it to him. What? They was going to wait for a later date to go in? Noll...They had that all set up because they arrested him, but it back fired. They know the informant would really sink them.

Peace!

Yep.

They would have come right in behind him and arrested him.

Sometimes I am just speechless.

Oh wow! Thats in my town!

People have been complaining about these dirty cops for the longest. They will catch and charge a few every so often. I guess their quota was due and this evidence is undeniable.

:heart:

But then again, look who they're trying to pin in own...The informant.
Why would an informant put crack in someone business in a cop wasn't involved?

:heart:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back