Black People : Police Caught Planting Drugs

I'm Becoming Me

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 6, 2013
Occupation
Lover & Fighter...
smh.gif

Yes, wow... To me it seems as if they aren't to concerned that one of their officers acted this way. Something tells me that they knew this was going on, but didn't expect to get caught. How can they have that position even after looking at the video? Brutha was smart to have up cameras.

Peace!

Yes, wow... To me it seems as if they aren't to concerned that one of their officers acted this way. Something tells me that they knew this was going on, but didn't expect to get caught. How can they have that position even after looking at the video? Brutha was smart to have up cameras.

Peace!

Nope, they don't seem too concerned now do they?.....Of course not.

Without the cameras this man would have ended up prison for years for something he did not do.

smh...

No mercy for their victims. No thought about family and friends who lives also would have been effected by this innocent man being put in prison for something he did not do.

smh..

What did we ever do to them?.......There is no answer.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back