Black People : POLICE BRUTALITY!!

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by SAMURAI36, Jul 16, 2005.

1. SAMURAI36

SAMURAI36 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +234
    Perhaps this has been posted and discussed here before, but I just received this in an e-mail.....
    http://signs-of-the-times.org/signs/signs20050610.htm

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/content/news/video/taser_video3a.html

The above is a case of blatant police brutality against a BLACK WOMAN, in which 2 white male police officers tasered this 22 year old young woman TWICE, simply because she did not hang up her cell phone when they pulled her over.

In the video, it is plainly seen that she was not told why she was stopped, nor was she asked for her driver's liscence. She was simply told to "Get out of the car"......All of which is totally ILLEGAL.

The police officers entered her car FROM BOTH SIDES and threatened to taser her (note: a taser shot consists of up to 50,000 volts).

All of this is not only excessive, but potentially lethal, since there have already been cases of death by taser. None of this apparently meant anything to these officers, who thought it "necessary" to taser this woman twice, and leave her convulsing and screaming on the ground like an animal.

It was unnecessary for this sort of conduct from 2 well trained male officers against a woman, who was not being physically beligerent in any sense.

This sort of outrage continues to go unnoticed, as police march around like gladiators and get rewarded for their atrocities.

(NO) PEACE

2. karmashines

karmashines Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +19
    Yeah, Destee had posted this awhile back.

I agree... it is just despicable what they did to this woman. I hope every black activist in the nation works to get these ******s fired, and that she sues the county for this horrible injustice.

3. Sekhemu

Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    And they wonder why the white man is called the Devil.

4. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    Peace God,

Another perfect example why none of us should follow anything the white man has set up. He tells us to obey the law and has his overseer's (officers) patrol our neighborhoods to ensure that we obey HIS laws. But, no one watching the overseer's so they have a free pass because they are not governed under that same law.

THis act is blatantly pre-meditated as they most likely discussed their plans after finishing a dozen doughnuts to get the "rush" they needed to go have some "fun"..............

THis is the same as during the slave days when they used to have their "pic-nics" (pic - a - *****) and string one of us up for their enjoyment while they laid out their blankets with their kids eating while watching our precious life wither away from a tree limb.................

(no) peace indeed!

5. SAMURAI36

SAMURAI36 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +234
    All day long.

6. SAMURAI36

SAMURAI36 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +234
    True indeed Lord.

What saddens me even more, is that I had thought that these Devils had confined such brutality to Black males.......Not that I would ever expect them to "fight fair", but when did this spill over into an onslaught upon the Sisters?

What happened to the Marquis De Queensberry rules? :confused:

Now I begin to see why the Sisters are questioning our position in the community as brothers.......I felt so helpless and angry while I watched this.

7. karmashines

karmashines Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +19
    Well, even though brutality is still numberwise more against black men, black women are not immune to it either. During slave days and also during Jim Crow black women got whipped and lynched too.

This is white man's evil. Black men should not feel guilty for not being able to 'protect.' Nobody can protect against a gun.

8. panafrica

panafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +194
    I've said before, and I'll say again: If the government continues to ignore the real problem of police brutality & misconduct in the black community. There is going to be an uprising against police in this country (one that will put the Black Panther Movement to shame).

9. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    i agree Pan this just out right crazy and black folks soon going to step up
    with major movement because this stuff is target at us for us for police to use.

10. AHMOSE

AHMOSE Well-Known Member MEMBER

Mechanical Engineer
    Ratings:
    +9
    Hotep,

99% of a policeman’s job is instinct and personal judgment. As a former federal policeman and deputy sheriff myself I feel that their tactics to the entire situation were completely and without a doubt wrong. The actions that they displayed here will cause them to be disciplined up to and including termination if the inquirer finds in this favor. On a side note I will endeavor to go into for a moment a little more information about the taser.

:fyi:

Taser International Inc on the Taser M26 and X26 designs the information I am presenting. It’s not the Volts that are dangerous; it’s the amps that determine safety. The electrical output of the Taser is 50,00 Volts. The voltage may seem high, but the amperage on both systems is well below safe limits. Advanced taser M26 output is 3.6mA average current (0.0036 Amps). The X26 output is 2.1mA (0.0021 Amps). The output of the M26 into a human body is a fraction of the dangerous level. All previous less-lethal weapons have worked on pain compliance that can be overcome by drugs, alcohol, EDPs or by focused, combative individuals. The X26 and M26 less lethal do not rely on pain to achieve compliance. These override the central nervous system and achieve incapacitation. Modern pacemakers withstand electrical defibrillators several hundred times stronger then taser conducted energy pulses. In conclusion, the effects of the taser last about 3 seconds. After that 3 second period you will not feel anything you will have a slight scratch on your skin from were the prongs hit you.

Ase’

Disclaimer: I know it sounds extreme, but this weapon is used in place of pepper spray or the lethal option of fatally shooting someone. In the process of being certified to use a taser X26 I was shot with it so I know the effects. It hurts, but only for a 3 second period.