Police : Police Brutality

Police Brutality? When people speaks about police brutality , it would seem that is the only group of white society oppressing us. The only reason people talk about police brutality, is because the impact of such criminal acts are evident and are usually done in broad day light. However there are other acts being committed by white Amerikka that are way worse than the aforementioned crime. The mis-education of the youth, the dumbing down of a whole generation. The organ trafficking of our people. The evil cruel scientific experimentation that are being conducted on our children and women daily that no one is talking about. The poisoning of the food and water that destroy us from within. The Police Brutality is just one strategy they use to destroy and distract us at the same time from the bigger unseen criminal acts. The white scientists, the white school teachers, the Congress, Obama, the sell out Black Entertainers. People and tools that are being used to keep us dumb and divided. A man of understanding can't only focus on Police brutality, for one Mike Brown who is shot down by the Cops, thousands of abortions are performed on Black teenage girls and women every day in America, murdering our children from the womb. For one Eric Garner who got choked to death by the cops, how many Black men kill one another in the streets, because of the brainwashing of tv, and the poisoning of their minds from music and movies created by sellout Black entertainers. Look how many Black women dress in the streets today, like prostitutes with blond, blue, green and any other color of hair than the natural color of they were born with. Rape and stds are high in our communities and destroying daily. The strongest Black athletes today are are gays and lesbians and promoting the filth to the Youth, it's genocide. Yes Police brutality is bad, but its only a minor part the white supremacy scheme compare the bigger picture that Negroes refuse to acknowledge to do something about.
There is definitely a lot happening to our people which cannot be denied but that's something that we must workout independently as a people. Because our people are the testies we need to identify with this particular issue which would prohibit us from even standing for other rights; this subject in a major since takes presidency over ever other issue.

If they are allowed to create a police state then standing for other rights which are literally human rights become virtually impossible. In a policed state you cannot voice your opinion or oppression - and neither can you fight for your rights without being legally murdered. Again this is not a black issue though we have so many issues that we have to contend with - we have to get what can prohibit our fight out of the way before anything else.

Eye must open by saying this is the first time you've ever addressed any thread opened by me; therefore, much respects 2 u Black King!!!

Know that by saying "one" strategy you've said more than a mouthful. Eye am in complete agreement with every single point that you've made as well as acknowledging that eye 2 know about these "other" tools:
  • miseducation of our youth
  • dumbing down of a whole generation
  • organ trafficking of our people
  • lab experimentation on our people
  • food and water poisoning from within
  • margaret sanger abortion clinics sprinkled throughout our communities
Yet, Black King --know that with all the concerted efforts by the White Dominating Class -----to destroy an original people, nature is having the last laugh in defense of her people ---as caucasians (eg. meaning dead asians) are dying off by the hundreds--and their numbers far surpass the biogenocidal/physical abuse being imposed upon our people which is why we are "still" here.

Yet again, Black King ----know that the tools you so accurately mention are not common knowledge amongst our people who either do not know by default or do not care by ignorance.

What say you?

Police Brutality? When people speaks about police brutality , it would seem that is the only group of white society oppressing us. The only reason people talk about police brutality, is because the impact of such criminal acts are evident and are usually done in broad day light. However there are other acts being committed by white Amerikka that are way worse than the aforementioned crime. The mis-education of the youth, the dumbing down of a whole generation. The organ trafficking of our people. The evil cruel scientific experimentation that are being conducted on our children and women daily that no one is talking about. The poisoning of the food and water that destroy us from within. The Police Brutality is just one strategy they use to destroy and distract us at the same time from the bigger unseen criminal acts. The white scientists, the white school teachers, the Congress, Obama, the sell out Black Entertainers. People and tools that are being used to keep us dumb and divided. A man of understanding can't only focus on Police brutality, for one Mike Brown who is shot down by the Cops, thousands of abortions are performed on Black teenage girls and women every day in America, murdering our children from the womb. For one Eric Garner who got choked to death by the cops, how many Black men kill one another in the streets, because of the brainwashing of tv, and the poisoning of their minds from music and movies created by sellout Black entertainers. Look how many Black women dress in the streets today, like prostitutes with blond, blue, green and any other color of hair than the natural color of they were born with. Rape and stds are high in our communities and destroying daily. The strongest Black athletes today are are gays and lesbians and promoting the filth to the Youth, it's genocide. Yes Police brutality is bad, but its only a minor part the white supremacy scheme compare the bigger picture that Negroes refuse to acknowledge to do something about.

Agreed.

Yet when?
Yet where?
Yet how?

The police state is "already" in effect

As far as identification is concerned, Black King has done just that already ---ever so eloquently.

Eye assert that the "unseen" is directing the police to push our react buttons in order to bring their pre-planned agenda from the closet to the front table. Sadly, they know us better than we know ourselves and their ability to predict our every action has been accurate as similar you might say ---to schooling fish!!

There is definitely a lot happening to our people which cannot be denied but that's something that we must workout independently as a people. Because our people are the testies we need to identify with this particular issue which would prohibit us from even standing for other rights; this subject in a major since takes presidency over ever other issue.

If they are allowed to create a police state then standing for other rights which are literally human rights become virtually impossible. In a policed state you cannot voice your opinion or oppression - and neither can you fight for your rights without being legally murdered. Again this is not a black issue though we have so many issues that we have to contend with - we have to get what can prohibit our fight out of the way before anything else.

Agreed.

Yet when?
Yet where?
Yet how?

The police state is "already" in effect

As far as identification is concerned, Black King has done just that already ---ever so eloquently.

Eye assert that the "unseen" is directing the police to push our react buttons in order to bring their pre-planned agenda from the closeet to the front table. Sadly, they know us better than we know ourselves and their ability to predict us is similar to schooling fish!!
Agreed - he has done a great job in identifying the issues but to the questions when, where and how ... I truly wish I had an answer for that because even in the so-called Afrocentric, Metaphysical or even conscious communities there is a lot of turmoil with ideologies yet they have yet to come together and find a viable solution.

The solution in my opinion is to simply release all religious ideologies from the conversation and literally ACT and stop being re-ACTIVE. Yet some of our so-called leaders only know religious philosophy so to them instituting religious fundamentals is a must and because of this point of view; insane nitwits make it hard for us to accomplish the goal of UNITY first which creates solutions. If there is to be a solution had then it must come from people outside of those who are calling themselves (self-proclaimed) our leaders.

I watched that gathering for the Michael Brown issue and I was depressed after watching it on MSNBC. Sharpton and all the religious Christian fanatics made it a church show.... with a lot of theatrics but no real philosophy or solution. I'm tired of all these praying Negro's and no solution. Our people are good at praying and nothing ever comes from it. We've been praying since slavery and nothing has come from it so - keep religion out of the conversation and unite and then we can find a solution; everything else is foolishness! My people!!! Wow they piss me off sometimes - I'm NOT against people's religions BUT when it comes to the well-being of our people shut it down. Religion has absolutely nothing to do with anything but emotional satisfactions and a good time on Sunday mornings. Religion is like sex: its good when its happening but when its over - don't touch me its HOT!!! Well religion our situation is hot so back up let us shower off the religious funk and get up and go to work our kids are going hungry and hurting while your sitting in the bed sucking our lives dry.

P.S. - I mean that from the bottom of my heart!!!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back